• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Shaded's sprite stuff: requests open

these are all the things i do:

TRAINER SPRITES:​

badlyshadedsprite.gif
femalebreakdancer.gif
malebreakdancer.gif
Tonyspritte-1.gif
jeydissprite.gif
markysprite.gif
xGxAxBxYxsprite.gif
chaosprite.gif
midnightshadowssprite.gif

WITH POKEMON:​

badlyshadedspritewithzangoose.gif

POKEMON TEAMS:​

silvermagpierequest-1.gif

COSPLAYERS:​

venustoisecosplayersprite.gif
Giratinacosplay-1.gif

CYBORG POKEMON:​

cyborgsolrock.gif
cyborgsableye.gif
cyborgpsyduck.gif
cyborgkecleon.gif
modifiedpikachu.gif
cyborglickililly-1.gif
cyborginfernape-1.gif
cyborgespeon-2.gif
cyborgarmaldo-1.gif

POKEMON EDITS:​

myFroslass.gif
myluxio.gif
myscyther.gif
myzangoose.gif

FAKE POKEMON:​

Zangi.png
absad.gif
haudor.gif
dittonal.png
Gilide.png
Bearion.gif
neobear.gif
neosplosion-1.gif
angeleon.gif

request away!!

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
Your name obviously doesn't reflect your spriting ability - those are fantastic!
I'm very impressed, especially by the hair, by your sprites. I can see how much work must have gone into it, and I am very very impressed.

My only gripe is the blonde part of the fringe - it seems a bit more blocky than the rest of the hair. That said, it is still a fantastic sprite.

I hope to see more :)

thanks, i tried to to make it not so blocky but i found that my hair is actually that blocky ;) problem i have now is what to do next :-\ in total i think i spent an hour on them just to get them right. Is there any way i could get them like on a trainer card or something?

sorry for the double post; I'M BACK and i have a new look! :)

badlyshadedsprite.gif

tell me if you like it or not, i went over the psycic trainer and adjusted loads of things to make it look like that,

femalebreakdancer.gif
malebreakdancer.gif

female breakdancer; battlegirl with editing, and a male breakdancer with swimmer body, scratched arms and hands and editited legs with a edited cyclist head, the arms are a bit off with both of them but i can't work out where, if you could help please?

you like?
i'ma do requests for these! :)

credit to spriters resource and me

and a baby zangoose hehe, this was a random thing really

but i had an idea that when they were younger, they could use their tails to bounce up and glide;

babyzangoose.gif

Wow, that's great spriting work. This isn't a pun on your name, but I love your shading. I want to see more from you, keep it up.

Also, doubling posting-for the owner of the thread-is alright so long as you're updating with new information.

Wow, that's great spriting work. This isn't a pun on your name, but I love your shading. I want to see more from you, keep it up.

Also, doubling posting-for the owner of the thread-is alright so long as you're updating with new information.
i thought so, but i didnt want to risk it and thank you so much!! :)

and this practically screams mega-boredom:
modifiedpikachu.gif
a cyborg pikachu lulz

Awesome sprites, badly shaded! Cyborg Pika makes me lol, it's just hilarious and the cyborg/robot parts look really good.
...WE ARE BORG. YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.
Yeah.​

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Oh, wow! I just love your sprites! Cyborg Pikachu is so cute, and can probably make my day anytime. You did a really good job on it.

UPDATE!!

well, sorta, i made overworlds of me:

badlyshadedsoverworlds.gif

and a different line of porygon;
Porygon X, Porygon evolves via trade with battery disc:

PorygonX.gif

normal and electric type

i got the head off of porygon and scratched the rest

Porygon X2, Porygon X evolves via trade with illusion disc:

PorygonX2.gif

psycic and electric type

completely scratched

credit goes to me for porygon X and porygon X2 and to me and the spriters resource for the overworlds, thanks

how do they look?

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Those are awesome! At first I thaught Porygon X was the entire Porygon with your own personal additions, but upon closer inspection I could tell it was scratched. Have you ever thaught of a career in game art design? I think you could get really far in that kind of job. Maybe even create the 5th Gen of Pokemon. ;)

Those are awesome! At first I thaught Porygon X was the entire Porygon with your own personal additions, but upon closer inspection I could tell it was scratched. Have you ever thaught of a career in game art design? I think you could get really far in that kind of job. Maybe even create the 5th Gen of Pokemon. ;)
hehe, thank you! i really appreciate it :) i tried to keep the feel of porygon the same, its good to know i suceeded

UPDATE: baby versions of zangoose and absol; called Zangi and Absad

Zangi.png
absad.gif

both scratched

and my avatar edit with a scratched zangoose;

badlyshadedspritewithzangoose.gif

That Zangoose is awesome! He's so cool! The babies are cute too, and I can actually see them with the adult versions of themselves. Nice work!

I'm lovin' the Porygon evos! They look so Star Trek like, but what got me was your first trainer, that was uber pwnage!

Keep it up!

I think that those breask dancers are AWESOME.

I had an idea for those in my fangame, and you've insprired me to pursue that!
Also, I don't think that your shading is bad at all xD and that the scratched Zangoose in your avatar is WAY to cool. That is so awesome, I never coulda done something like that.

Great work, keep it up.

update, two new fakemon, i kinda rushed these

dittonal; evolution of ditto
dittonal.png

and haudor, of which there's a male and a female version, ghost type
haudor.gif

hope you like

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Haudor looks soo cool!

And no offence, but Ditto didn't exactly need an evolution. Still looks nice, though. ^^;

yeah i know what you mean, but seeing as it kinda took minimum effort i thought; 'why not?' of course ditto could just use transform rather than evolve but there ya go.

and thanks!

yeah i know what you mean, but seeing as it kinda took minimum effort i thought; 'why not?' of course ditto could just use transform rather than evolve but there ya go.

and thanks!
...That would actually be a cool way for an evolution...
'Nyways, I like Haudor, mostly 'cuz of the hair. It's just so darn cute!
Keep up the good work.​

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Your scratched work is very well done, especially the Porygon evolutions. Your Avatar sprite is awesome too, I love Zangoose's pose ^^

You have a good shading style, ironically XD

XD thanks so much, problem is, i don't know what to do next ^_^;

Gilide, 2nd or 1st, haven't decided, stage evolution for the pesky beginning bird pokemon (pidgey, Wingull, Starly etc.)

Gilide.png

I could see that bugger getting annoying if I saw it like eighty times in the same area / safari zone...
Nice work, it looks like it could be Ice/Flying because of the snowman face.

new line;

bearion; neon bear pokemon, normal, the yellow parts can be all different colours
Bearion.gif

neobear; neon speed pokemon, electric, again, the yellow parts can be all different colours
neobear.gif

there will be another one once i get it done.

PS can someone please post a request for a trainer sprite? i'm kinda bored

I'm here to relieve you of your boredom

Since you are part of the 'mess in the mines of mt. moon' RP. You probably know of Tony with the hat. Why not do him?

Description: Black cowboy hat, Brown hair, Black jacket (not sure on style, whatever works for you), white shirt underneath, brown trousers, and boots (although that probably won't be of much importance). And I'm not too sure whether to request a certain sprite for you to work on.

And if you want, you could try working on a origin giratina cosplayer if you're still bored. And since this is the first request I made on this forum, be sure to tell me if there's other information you need to work on it. Thanks!

of course!! This Tony, is his hair long or short and what's his musculature? thank you for requesting and saving me from the murky depths of boredom XD

Daww, Bearion and Neobear are cute! I like the idea of different spots being different colors, reminds me of a Spinda type deal.

that is wicked, almost the exact way I pictured him in my head. I can tell you used the D/P Lucian as a base and that you scratched the hat. But I have to admit, the right side of the hat is a little blocky, but it's good. The question is, shoud I try using him for something? not really something I thought about.

And take your time on the Origin Giratina cosplayer, you will end up as the second spriter in this forum to use platinum sprites (after Meep43).

ooh, i'm all excited now! XD anyway, fix'd i hope;
Tonyspritte-1.gif

haha, you caught me, all i had to do really was add the hat rim the hair and recolour, so it was quite easy...

...now for the hardest sprite evar,...soon........i hope...

OH DEAR:

Giratinacosplay-1.gif

i had to completely scratch this off of the sprite of giratina, THIS IS BAD BTW: i'm not sure if that is the actual sprite, there were several different ones, so i just picked one