• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Jeyjey's Request Topic!

only 1 request......anyways the seaking chao is awesome!
I actually removed that rule since people were breaking it anyway :p and im glad you like the chao.

ill do all your angelics tonight, Glaceon but for the future do try to keep it at 2 per request 4 is alot of work in one shot lol.

Oh Jeydis I have a request please. Can you make me a Trainer Card, banner length. Can the background be Cyborg-ish, and the colors be white and lime green. You can use this trainer sprite and just in case badly shaded made it for me, if you needed to know.
xGxAxBxYxsprite.gif

Can I get all badges from all Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn and 5 from Sinnoh. For the pokemon I would like Salamence(Female), Flygon(Male), Lickilicky(Female), Armaldo(Female), Charizard(Male), and Dragonite(Male). If you can, could you put them in that order too please. RS pinball sprites if you don't mind either.

Thanks in advance and I hope I provided enough info for the Trainer Card if you decide to do it.

Edit: Oh if you don't mind can I get a Lickilicky Chaos please...ty.

Here are the angels for Glaceon!
Miloticangel.png

angelicrapidash.png

angelicglaceon.png

angelsuicune.png

I couldnt fit big wings on suicune so I settled for leg wings. As for Glaceon I though she was cute with the lil wings :p If you want anything changed feel free to ask.

Here is Gaby's trainer card:
xcxoxdxyxtc.png

OMG Jeydis you rock my socks...xD

Thanks so much, it's perfect. Just the way I asked for it. Thanks alot, I would loveee to see more from you in the future.

Your work is awesome ^^; I like your userbars too :p

I would like to request one if you have the time

im not sure if this is how the format goes...but..

personalized
can i have it say midnight beauties
background black
font color to be white
picture of an umbreon shiny lunatone and sneasel

its kinda midnight theamed and im not sure if you can see umbreon being the background is black but whatever background works is fine :)

again im not sure if I did the format right...or if i left something out...

For DarknessEnglufedRayquaza:
rayquazacosplayerF.png
and
rayquazachao.png

For Gaby:
lickilickychao.png

For Midnight:
midnightbeautiesub.png

Oh and next time midnight, go to my userbars topic in the artwork section if you want a userbar :p

wow Jeydis, I love the work you do! Would you mind making me a trainer card out of this sprite? Johto Badges and a background design similar to his shirt? =D

Vetheros.gif

P

Pokepok

Hiya Jeydis!
Can you please make the following banner trainer card for me...? :)

Trainer Sprite :the boy from the 'lovey-dovey' couple of D/P(if you are not able to remove the girl then i am quite OK with both of 'em)
Name:Hugh(or Hugh and Lily)
Pkmn:                     (From)
Shiny Milotic (female)(D/P)
Shiny Gengar (male)  (D/P)
Mismagius    (female) 
Masquerain   (male)  (D/P)
Breloom       (male)  (Emerald)
Drifblim       (female)

BG: Starlit night on one side and dazzling sunlight on the other.
All badges and ribbons from sinnoh .

Thanks in advance!!

Here you go pokepok, I was sadly unable to detach the guy from his lover since she covers him up quite a bit. But everything else should be there ^_^

pokepokrequestcard.png

Here are my favorites jeydys sprites:

Pokemon Fusions, Demonic Pokemon, Angelic Pokemon, Team Shot, Pokemon Chao ,and my favorite one: Linkachu!

(They are all in order)

[attachment deleted by admin]

I'm impressed. No, not just impressed, I'm astonished. That is awesome work!

May I request a Scizor chao?

Keep up the amazing work! ;)

Uhm, pardon, if you could please make a Tangrowth/Tangela and Nosepass chao, I would love and hug it foreeeever...so if you have the time, could you attempt to make them, as I realize they have rather...unique bodies.

Jeydis, I have a challage for you (or it may be really easy). I scratched/fused this little guy and I want a chao for it. Thanks in advance.

http://img136.imageshack.us/my.php?image=babylaparaslb6.png

G

Glaceon678

Hi Jeydis! Can i please have 2 requests?
Can i have a cute Leafeon chao!, and a fusion of pichu and poliwhirl.

Thanks a bunch =3
- Princess

Hey, Jeydis, can you make a Trainer Chao? If you can, can you make the Isaac sprite (made by Meep) that i got in my Signature?
Thats pretty much an overworld :S Meep is actually very telented with those you should ask her.

[quote author=Runo Misaki link=topic=3447.msg77721#msg77721 date=1225191802]
Hi Jeydis! Can i please have 2 requests?
Can i have a cute Leafeon chao!, and a fusion of pichu and poliwhirl.

Thanks a bunch =3
- Princess
[/quote]
polychu.png

Leafeon chao is already up there :p right to the left of Kangaskhan.

thanks that's cute! so, can i borrow the leafeon chao?

Sentence right under that line where the Leafeon is will awnser your question.

[quote author=xxmidnightshadowsxx link=topic=3447.msg77834#msg77834 date=1225251786]
Can i request a Latias chao? :)
[/quote]
Sure ill work on it tonight probably.