• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Virgil's MS Paintings and iScribbles

22886895.gif
I didn't know what to draw, so I drew Florius. Florius is Jirchan's fakemon :V

Thanks for the comments, guys :) and for the record I loooooove Paras.

EDIT:
57793016.gif
I drew a Smoochum head for Kal.

...I kinda want to wear Florius as an alternate Minish Cap~

Smoochum also seems dead tired. I do love the shading on it though

Hangover smoochum made me lol.
Great that you did sunny Castform. There isn't any official artwork of it's weather forms, so it's great to see that...

AAAAAAAAAAH! I'm all excited right now! :D
So you guy's remember Cyndaquil's Garden? Well I made that background on iScribble, and drew the Cyndaquil on Paint and then just put them together without ever submitting it to iScribble or anything. So um. So last night I drew Cyndaquil on the original drawing on iScribble and then submitted it. Aaaaaaaand

it got accepted! Not only did I get it accepted into my favorite gallery, Stories & Comics, but my favorite artist on iScribble (Meryl) commented on it!

So here's a link to the picture: http://www.iscribble.net/gallery/drawing242678-Cyndaquils-Garden.html

It's basically the same as the version I posted before, but the Cyndaquil looks different. Yay!

Aww, congrats on Cyndaquil's garden comments! It does look damn cute, by the way. ^^

IS SMOOCHUM ON DRUGS?

Damn right, she should be. I hate Smoochum. >>;
But it is a pretty good pic, as it shows the effect and blah blah.

Awww, Sunny Castform looks so schweeet.

So last night I drew Cyndaquil on the original drawing on iScribble and then submitted it. Aaaaaaaand

it got accepted! Not only did I get it accepted into my favorite gallery, Stories & Comics, but my favorite artist on iScribble (Meryl) commented on it!

Congradulations! That is down-right wonderful to hear!

Yay, PokeCharms is back! Hi art thread, I missed you. Time to catch up with my new things.

Honestly you'd think that in the month or however long it's been since I posted here that I would have more art, but I don't. Anyways.

76716062.gif
Castform formes! I drew the rest of them. Even the hail forme.

46478261.gif
snail and armadillo

17861917.gif
stuffed animals

blah. I have to give up the computer and I don't feel like finding the rest of the stuff I made. But I will find it and I will post it! Bye!

Those Castforms look really nice, you're style's getting more refined with each pic you do :3 It's actually quite impressive to see what people can do in MSPaint of all things XD

Thanks for the comments, friends :}

19886489.gif

Introducing the Unloveables! Dr. D'licious is unloved because of his slimey octopus tentacles that he often touches people with! Strawberry Pippin is covered in no-fun-to-touch scales and can kill people with his tail! Nobody likes Sgt. Shamrock because he's poisonous and itchy!

EDIT:

68757532.gif
Gift for Tangrow :>

Dangit, for being unlovable, they are adorable. And have awesome names. I think I really like Dr. D'licious, he's just so random that it all works out in the end. I just love those tentacles, though I wouldn't want to be touched by them.

I like Tangrow's...... fruit pillow? The fruit on it looks very nice. Keep on keeping on.

The Strawberry Pippin reminds me a bit of a Girafarig. They both look a little giraffe-like, and their rear ends can kill you! (at least, nom you to death XD)

Dr. D'licious looks a bit like a kiwi (the bird, not the fruit). I wonder, why did you name these after plants, especially 2 out of the 3 being edible ones?

Awww, Sgt. Shamrock is so cute! Worms+fluff+poison= best adorable thing that could kill you from an allergic reaction ever!

Last edited by a moderator:
IT HAS A TILDEEEEEE~

I love metronomes, and now that it's one that smiles and sparkles, I like it more :> It also looks squishy :>

I agree, Tan. Virg has a knack for making anything appear soft, adorable, and squishy. Eee! Squishy! :D (Is anyone suddenly reminded of Finding Nemo?)

Heh, I play piano so seeing an anthropomorphized metronome really makes me chuckle.

Yes, yes I do. I didn't know that Toybox could see into the future. Sweet. I like his crystal ball that he's seeing into the future with. And that's all I can think of right now.

I SEE. DEAR GOD, I SEE, I SEE! STOP THE YELLING OH MY GOD I SEEEEE!!!

Ahem. I read your "DO YOU SEE ME" and an idea for a horror movie popped into my head. Sorry xD

'Nyway, it's adorable, like all your stuffs.
You could totally cheat with a bit of recoloring and say he was eating a hamburger from a fast food place.

Just saying. ^^

Goodness, yes, I see you, Toybox. Now put that delicate glass sphere down before you decide to heave it at my head. XD

You know, if you added some mystical smoke swirlies, this would be a little creepy. :p

Thanks for the comments guys!

In case you couldn't tell from the last picture, I can't color recently.

rcrneq.png

So I made a coloring book page so you guys can do it for me! Have fun and be sure to post your results here or somewhere where I can see them.

ColormeVirgil.png

THIS. IS OBVIOUSLY HOW YOU COLOR POKEMON THE CORRECT! WAY!

Being unoriginal, and under certain restrictions, I only had time to color it with the given colours :

*Takes poor Solrock away from Tan*

Don't scare the poor Pokemon, Tangrow, that's not nice...:p

Heh, Solrock looks a little like a cookie. That must be because I'm hungry. XD

The shading on that Fire/Stone type is pretty awesome. It looks almost like real lava rock. Awesome job!

Hey, finally a non-sexual twist on the soap joke. It was quite quirky as well, Virg. Was the short stick figure in the hat some sort of elf or gnome? In addition, was it magical soap, the sort, when dropped, opens a portal?

Ooooooooooh your latest works are EPIC.
The shading on that solrock is masterful, and that Colour (coloUr) thing is awesome!!

I haven't commented in a while because I'm speechless. :3

The Solrock... I hate Solrock, but the drawing pwns. Why can't I draw Solrock? D:

I tried to color the coloring page, but I'm using my lappy and it's a stubborn asswhore >:|

Anywho, loving the new drawings! :D

Well, that Solrock is pretty dang awesome. And the comic is pretty awesome, I just realized that you probably don't get much soap in jail. :p

Annnnnnnnnnd...
verg.png

Instead of actually shading, I was going on a crazy loop and decided to do some funky effects with the colors. Weeeeeeee Toybox... Now I want a Spinda charrie with a spiral.​

Thanks for the comments, friends! I love the little stripey thing you've done with Drifloon and Spinda, Rayn :D

42529975.gif
Here's some Jappio fanart. It's Tips and... Cherrius, I think? I thought they were cool, even after I found out Tips is not an ice cream cone.