• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

More of Rey's Art

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Rey, I comend you on a job well done! The black and white drawing was awesome, but the colored version goes beyond badass! I esspecially love what you did with the eyes. So evil!

A winner is you!

Ferocious, awesome, WAY EPIC!!! Let me guess, you used Heatran's eyes and mouth, Luxray's boby, and Aggron's silver back spne thing...correct me if I'm wrong.

S

sheesheesh

HOLY SHIT THAT'S AWESOME. *breaks the laws of physics by raping Reynald and the picture of Shado* Back to reality... HOLY SHIT THAT'S AWESOME. *breaks the laws of physics by raping Reynald and the picture of Shado*

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Nicely done, Rey. Turned out just as great as I expected it would ^_^

Love that pose, and the way you colored the Aggron portion of the body looks excellent. Certainly was worth the wait :)

EVIL SKULL-WEARING LUXRAY OF DOOM HAS ARRIVED!!

This is another one I have to hand to you Rey. The pose is fear-gripping. The eyes scare evil itself. And the Aggron details fit perfectly with the Luxray body. And the black aura surrounding him gives him that last touch of darkness. Epic beyond the scouter measurements! *breaks the scouter*

This was worth the whole wait, especially for Shado once she sees this.

Skull looks Epic =D

The coloring is amazing, and it looks all glowy like =D
...You are so much better at perspective than I am |D

(o.O at Ari. DO NOT WANT)

Hey all I'm back and better than ever!

I have some new pictures I am working on to put up for you all to enjoy!

if I forgot someone's request I am sorry I have been busy with school. Just send me a PM and remind me ^ ^'''

Anyways. I was riding to college from home and I decided to work on my side view and hair manipulation. Lemme know what you think ^ ^

Rainfall.jpg

I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but it looks a little awkward. I think it's because of the chin proportion/posistion thing. Other than that, the drama is wonderful.

Aw, Skull is both cute-looking and deadly! I love creatures like that. I should also note I have an odd definition of cute. XD Deadly=adorable with me, so it's awesome! I love the shading on the skull. It's somehow made neat scary.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
something about the rain in general irks me, but I can't quite put my finger on what it is...

but, like Secad, I luffles the drama in there, Rey. Also, again, the way you draw/shade/highlight/whatev your eyes never fail to amaze me; they always seem to have this awesome bit of light in them that I really like to see.

I have been playing Dokapon Kingdom recently. I went online and found what the robot knight looks like. And I must say, the females look pretty cool. So I decided to draw one haha.

roboknight.png

Lemme know what you think ^ ^

something about the rain in general irks me, but I can't quite put my finger on what it is...
Well I believe I know what the problem here is. The rain is falling in completely different directions. Even though it sounds logical, raindrops trajectories are almost completely parallel to each other, since they all have the same wind blowing on them. So straightening out the rain would do it some good. The picture itself is dramatic and reminds me of those soquillity moments.

As for the robot. Green color, data code sword, fire shooting out of hands and feet, and, of course, unscrewable legs. Thats what you need to create a warrior chickbot. Good to see my favorite artist back and better than ever! Well done!

Heh, binary is a sword. I like that. I should seriously learn more about these anime/mangas I have never heard of. This place is really expanding my horizons! :p

The expression is priceless. It's all 'Gasp, what's that?' The shading looks nice and metallic as well. You have drawn something so cool it combines aspects of past and future. That, mein freund, is awesome. (XD I fail at German.)

Well I colored the previous picture.

However, I couldn't decide on a color scheme...so I did both!

I was aiming for colors I do not normally do.

lemme know what you guys think ^ ^

Elf-DarkElf.png

Ooh, is that a Night Elf coloring scheme? I like that one best.

I find the one on the left a little stereotypical 'Irish elf,' but the shading and the style are still gorgeous.

Oh, that's cool, Rey. The elf reminds me of an Elven version of Orihime from 'Bleach' XD

But still, I praise you for making your art page, as because I study it often, I am starting to take knowledge on poses and clothing creases; I seem to have trouble with them all the time XD.

So, yeah, thanks for inspiring meh :D

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Toru has a point; it kinda /does/ remind one of Orihime. XD

On a relevant note, though, if you keep the color scheme that way and keep both images together, it kinda looks like the silver/blue one is a shadow or something of the... I dunno, bright one? XD

If I had to choose one, though, I personally like the left one more. It might be because I'm just a naturally happy person and the left one seems more sunny or something than the right one, but meh.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Ooooooh this one is really purdy for some reason; I think it's the color combo. And I like the kinda 3D-ish look in the name, jewel on the sword, and on the pendant.

The forearm seems a tad skinny imo, but besides that this looks like a really well done piece of art. :D

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Hehe, I love the pose here and the effects around the sword. The background is rather nifty, too, and nice detail on that pendant. It's a pretty cool looking character ^__^

*Bows down to the Reynald coloring/shading style once more*
You know I love it, always. It's so nicely refined now, too.

Another great pic, Rey ^^

OH SHI-

Reynald! I look freaking cool over there! I'm happy you included some editions, like the Neo-crystal hex shield in the background. The pose is great, however I can see some of the Neo hex 'tattooed' on Toru's right arm. Would be great if you could edit that so it's just skin. Looking great Rey! Would also be good if you could size the image of Toru down into the size of an avatar, so I can use it for a DP. Oh, and if anybody's interested, that's what I look like in RP, and generic appearances. And yes, I discovered blue and yellow go great together ages ago, so it's like Rey read my mind XD

Thanks Rey! You're friggin' awesome. Keep up the good work.

I'm glad you like it guys.

Toru. The deal with your arm is I was trying to go with kind of a thing to hold it to your arm, like a grip or strap so it stays on your arm. I can easily fix that if you really want. I just thought it looked interesting. As for resizing, I can get that done. How big do you need it?

Also, I am still taking requests. Just send me a PM if you want anything ^ ^

Toru looks interesting. The expression is more determined, and in a way, more…grim? than your other arts.

The magically growing sword deserves the sparkles. Moar sparkles! XD

Last edited by a moderator:
S'cool Reynald.

Anyway, Resize would be good. A little bit larger than the 'Charms normal Avatar size would be great, so you can at least see it.

BlackRoseJack

Formerly psy-teen
hi can i make a request
can you do my character Juliet and her mawile

full sprite found here http://i719.photobucket.com/albums/ww194/jacko96-pokecharms/mycharacter.png

Thank you all for the comments! I am glad you liked them so much Rain ^ ^.

And sure Buneary, I can do that for you. Anything specific you want?

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Kinda late in response, but...

I just looooove the little blue and white swirly stuffs in the background, and the words are so beautiful. :D

And I wuffles how you do highlights~

Oooh, sparkly...

Enough gerbil-like distractedness. I do think this work of Echo and Eden is quite nice. I like the shading on the dimensions of the faces, though I do think the Wigglytuff's ears are a little strange. Maybe it's just me. :p

Waitasec, is that blue hair on Eden? That's pretty cool.

BlackRoseJack

Formerly psy-teen
nothing really i just would like her and mawile

btw you cant see her shoes on the sprite but they are bark brown boots

(love your work)

I do think the Wigglytuff's ears are a little strange. Maybe it's just me. :p

Do you mean the designs on them or what? Echo can has tribal designs on her ears.. Since I always try to make my Pokemon a little different to suit their personalities.. Echo is more of a mystic sort of Wigglytuff...So I asked Rey to include the tribal stuff. :p Again, I dunno if that's what you meant or not XD