• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Yu-Gi-Oh!: Digital Chaos Disscusion

Favorite main Yugioh Character?

• Yugi

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Kaiba

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Bakura

• Joey

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Marik

• Total voters

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Now you preferably need a total of monster attack that outmatch that of your opposing monster. While you can get ones higher than your attack, it's becomes less likley the bigger the difference. With some strategy you could defeat them in combat and get them to join your group, but as for the stronger ones compared to your team...you can hope...but it's probably not going to work

But magic and trap cards could help if you are weaker than your enemy monster

Name: Shinu Rasukamo
Bio:He was left by his parents at the age of 4 when a Duel Monsters Profesional named Dusikino Rasukamo Found him and trained him to become a Duel Monsters Profesional.He gained his last name as a kind of respect and he is proud to carry Dusikino's name until he dies.
Appearance:He has Long Black hair (Like from the anime), black jacket, 1.67 meters tall and 67 pounds
Starter Duel monster(0-2000 attack and defense):Mm i know it is supposed to be 0-2000 but can i have Cyber Dragon that has 2100. 1600.?
Personality: he is kind but also very agressive when he remembers of his REAL parents he get angry. Other than that he is calm.
Faction:Freelance

Btw i got a suggestion If you havent already put Cyber Dragon on an area

According to popular vote, we choose what kind to get the reward we believe we can handle. However, you don't have to. You can use the random picker generator to choose what option and then choose what monster for the mission (if one's is required)

Well no you don't require an app but you will have a collection of monsters and spells/traps that you would get along yor journeys. Although you may only bring 3 monsters with you at a time

Basically, if you can outmatch a monster in terms of attack. Or unless the monster your fighting has extremely low defense. One would have to beat the enemy monster. Once defeated, if defeated the monster will join you by your attack difference. If your monster's attack is higher, it's basically 100% but if it's lower...goes like this:

Every 100 difference in attack power is 15% less likely to join. If it gets to 100% less likely, it's impossible.

Also if your defense is double your attack points, it's treated as attack

W...what the... I'm gone for a day, and this happens? Holy cow, you guys got far! I hope its not to late to join!

Name: Billy "Goat" Grant
Bio: Interested in VR and Duel Monsters, Billy decided to enter into the Digital Dome to have a real fun time. He's a pretty good dueling in the real world that uses a "Roulette" Deck as he calls it, and likes fun duels.
Appearance: Goat wears a Pokemon baseball hat, and wears cargo pants and a jacket. He's 16, with brown hair and blue eyes.
Starter Duel monster(0-2000 attack and defense): Hiita the Fire Charmer (Atk 500, Def 1500)
Personality: Goat is a pretty laid-back person, and just likes to have fun. Hiita, on the other hand, is a fighter. She's aggressive, impatient, and very tough acting. But it's mostly an act, and she's a very nice person.
Faction: Undecided/Freelance, because Goat hasn't decided if he wants to join either side yet, and Hiita doesn't care.

How about lets say if your over 1,000 points over the monster, at that point every 100 points is 15% for it to join without a fight. So if you have a Celtic guardian let's say (1,400) and want to get a kuribih you found (300) it would be a 60% to coax without a fight

So, I have a few suggestions for locations!
1) Amazoness Village- A neutral town in the forest.
2) Canyon- A mini-area in the Wasteland or Sand biomes.
3) Labyrinth- a huge maze under the land with many hidden entrances and exits.
4) The Legendary Ocean- An underwater city in the ocean biome.

Also, the Castle of Dark Illusions could be a location instead of a monster.

Those cards are all about taming a small monster. Hm... Sure I suppose. Let's say the charmers as a whole have an increased coax rate, starting at 500 under instead of 1000. Since in the rules your monster has over double your attack, your monster's defense is considered it's attack.