• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Elemental Songs

"That explains the smoke," Claire said to herself, then introduced herself. "Yep, I'm called the Daughter of the Sky, but only formally. My real name is Clarissa. I usually go by Claire, since it's shorter. I'm guessing you're Fire because, well...fire?" She then replied to Ray's question. "What do you need help with? I'll probably have to ask my father, though. Just to check in and let him know where I'm at, y'know. I'd be glad to help out if I can."

"Deity of Earth have a little problem with a Invaders in his Palace" Solis explained to Clarissa while he made his created weapons dissapired then he replied when she told them that she will ask her Father ". .... We will wait, won't we" he asked Adam and he looked at him.

Adam looked at all the comotion and let out a small groan "Sure but to speed up this process I'll have to ask Claire if there's any rocks or type of brick or concrete." He said to Solis "And to answer your question before, you know the continent that had a amazing song named after it. That one. In the dead center, in a constant raging sandstorm, Behind 20 feet thick walls." He then took Gyro and placed him near the stone gateway "I can let her go and you and the rest of the gang can wait over at my palace while I wait for her to come back and reopen the portal." Adam then made a small rock chair appear from the ground and sat in it "Do all of you agree with the plan?"

"Fine for me" said Solis and he was waiting for respond of the rest, he was also thinking about his parent but he quickly change that and he started to think about their little mission. Dark Elfs could be annoying in the big number, still Ray in his pride thought that he could took them all easily.

Sirena patted Cascades head once again and smiled. "Little river, this is a splendid training opportunity for you" the black haired beauty exclaimed as her ocean blue eyes started to shine into a more azure color.

Cascade nodded her head before taking out her twin daggers and gently held them in her small hands. "Mommy your gonna help right?" Cascade questioned, Sirena nodded her head before making her trident appear in her hand

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Morana shrugged and said "sounds good to me" as she spoke she felt a weight on her back, she reached behind her and pulled her Scythe from her back, "whoa where did you come from" Hunter bark next to her and turned into his firey hellhound form, she stood there with her scythe and said "let's go then shall we" she waited for Sirena and Cascade.

Claire nodded. "Yeah. He's probably at the Palace, and we have walls there that are made of stone. I could just go over those; if Dad's not in the study reading, he probably went out into the city. He sticks out like a sore thumb, though, so I could probably find him quickly." Did the girl realize that any normal person would laugh at her calling the Palace just that? Yes. Did she really care? No, not really. Besides, these weren't normal people.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Magner had open his eyes after noticing that everything around him was unfamiliar and realizing that he was underneath a tree with his book and Hammer to the side of him. "Ugh.....did I sleepwalk? where the hell am I?" Magner started to stand up and as he did he picked up his book and hammer and place the hammer on the shoulder. "Hmmm... should I head towards a village or one of the elementals palace?" It has been a while since Magner visited any of the other Elementals besides adam's pyramid. "But first things first" Magna slammed his hammer to the ground and as he did a pillar of rock rise him up to 20 meters into the air as he Scout the area.

Mirai face the wall as, he pulled out his Broadsword and pointed it at the wall. “Time for another day of pratfalls” he told himself as he slashed. The rope flew up into the ceiling as, a dozen practice dummies flew to the ground around him as he yelled “begin!!”. Mirai swing at his right slashing a dummy in half he then stabbed through the dummy on his left. He flew into the air before he used his sword to spin himself through a line of dummies.

"So, who wants to ride a Leaviathan to a dessert?" Sirena questioned as Cascade instantly raised her hand in excitement. Sirena smiled before picking up her daughter and placing her trident in the water, she then hummed a song which caused a giant wave to move in their direction but once it almost reached the beach, the water dissapeared which revealed a gigantic serpant like creature. Sirena walked on top of the water and headed for the creature, with ever step she took it seemed like the water would glow and become cleaner and much more healthier.

Cascade jumped out of her moms arms and ran on top of the water and hugged her mothers Leviathan in happiness. "Awww Tsunami Ive missed you" Cascade cooed as the said Leviathan stuck out his long serpant like tongue as if he was a dog

Last edited:
"Fine for me" Ray said and he ended preparing himself. He started to think about this everything than he stood next to the Adam "So, just tell when we are going". He looked at everyone and he smiled at them.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
As magner look around the surrounding area all he could see were trees for miles and as he did he sighed. "Actually this might be too much of a hassle, might as well head back to the pyramid." magner said as he tapped the pillar with his hammer and it began to sink back into the Earth then slammed his hand on the Earth causing a symbol to appear from beneath the ground and as he did Gateway opened in front of him showing image of a pyramid. "God I hate using this ability." magner said as his appearance turn to that of a man in his 20s as he walked into the portal.

"Alright Gyro open a portal to the Wind deity's palace." Trare said as he rose his hand and Gyro walked into the structure filling it with a sand like plain "Walk into there and you'll be inside the walls of the palace." Adam explained to Claire"After she goes in you'll go to my palace inside one of my sanctuaries." He twitched feeling a familiar energy somewhere then continued "This one replicating the deserts of australia. Head North and you'll be inside a nice jungle." Trare said as he sat back in his rock chair "Since Gyro only listens to me I'll wait for Claire to come back."

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Magner emerged from the gateway appearing in front of the pyramid. "Hmmmm...i can't sense Adam's energy anywhere in the pyramid.....i guess I'll let myself in then." Magner place his hand on the pyramid and as he did his hands sunk inside it causing a door to slide open to his right. "Hope that Adam doesn't mind." magnar said as he entered the pyramid as the door slide shut.

Claire smiled at Adam. "Thanks," she said cheerfully, then walked through. Aria followed her, albeit hesitantly. She had never really liked getting dirty, though after exiting, the familiar let out a surprised mrrow at not having any sand on her fur at all. Claire looked at Aria and laughed upon hearing this. "Yeah, it's kinda weird, huh?" she asked, then looked up. She was just outside the palace door, tall walls of stone rising up around her. Claire walked through, and her footsteps echoed on the floor. She walked for a short while, heading for the study, when she heard sounds coming from the training room. "I guess I was wrong," she said, then chuckled. A moment later, Claire reached the room and pushed open the door. "Hi, Dad!" she said, smiling widely at him and waving, but staying out of the way. "I wanted to ask, would it be okay if I paid the Earth Deity a visit? I ran into him and some others on my fly, and he said he was having a bit of an issue. I think it was Dark Elves? Anyway, he needed some help keeping them out, and asked if the people there could help. Can I go?"

Mirai stopped for a moment as he thought to himself “is this really a good idea”.He placed his sword back into its sheath as he faces Claire “I Alright you can can but just promise me you’ll be ok” he said to her. He started to picked up the pieces of the practice dummy’s as, he whistled to the melody of the saxophone. “Just call out to me if you need help” He added as he place the remaining pieces away from sight.

Claire jumped a little, excitement bursting a little bit. "Yeah!" she said enthusiastically. "I'll be alright, it's not like I'm doing it alone. Love you!" And with that, she turned on the toe of her foot and ran back out to find the gateway again. On the way out, the girl made sure to grab her bow and arrows. Sure, she could have just summoned them, but they were convenient and right there. She went through. "Alrighty, let's go kick some butt!" Claire exclaimed when she went through the gateway, absolutely glowing with energy.

“Love you too” Mirai called out as he went into his study room and picked out a novel. He started to observed the novel as he sighed “Let’s see what’s inside this one”. He open the novel as he read the first page to himself “Alpha & Omega, the beginning and the end of the world. Mirai placed the book down as he looked at the picture frame, he then picked it up and whispered “Me & Claire...her mother would have been so proud”.

Ray as he saw Claire, smiled to her and asked "So, I think you are going with us... Becouse you took your weapon" he stood up and looked at everyone "Maybe he also schould be here... Even if it would be without me" he said to himself hoping that no one heard him and then he felt something far away from them "Is this a... Impossible, Why murk showed up" his mind was telling him, in the same time everyone could see that he is worried.

"My empress, I am terribly sorry but you cannot accompany them" a sea nypmh informed as her head popped out of the water. Sirena gave the female a questioning look before nodding since her duty was now to protect the oceans, and that came with the price with not being able to have fun. "Cascade you have to go on without me, my love be careful" Sirena whispered as she hugged her beloved daughter, who hugged her back with a smile. Sirena then motioned for Tsunami to swim back dowm, the Leviathan complied and dove back down to the water. Sirena gave Cascade one last kiss on the childs forehead, the empress then placed Cascade back on to the back using a small wave, "Air child! Make sure my daughters stays safe!" Sirena called out, "and I swear if my daughter gets hurt under any circumstances, I will not hesitate to break the peace between the elements, anywho no preasure" Sirena smiled after her little threat before diving back into the clear blue waters. But she was very serious about her threat, since Cascade was her youngest daughter, and the only child that she even knew about.

Ray waved for goodbye to Ocean Empress and he looked at the group "Okay, I think that now we schould went to the Palace of Earth. Let's go everyone" he smiled but he also was still worried becouse of felt murk "Usually, when murk appears I can fell who it possed but now... It seems like it was all alone. It didn't possed anyone body"