• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Luna~sun High School (Discussion)

I hope its ok to join still!
Full Name: Ann Lewis
Appearance: long red hair usually in a braid down her back, tied with a green bow. She looks 14years old, and she usually wears a dark green dress and goes barefoot everywhere. Her skin is paper white, and her eyes are a light grey color.
Club: coloring club
Crush: N/A
Species: vampire

Full Name: Asher Lewis
Appearance: Red (almost blond) hair, grey eyes, freckles, pale complextion. He is Ann’s half brother, although they look more like twins. He usually wears a black sweatshirt and dark grey jeans (really embracing his darker vampire side unlike Ann lol) and black tennis shoes.
Club: coloring club
Crush: N/A
Species: vampire/ human

Last edited:

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Is it possible to join two clubs? I thought about the clubs and I thought it would be good for Otis to be in the Cooking and Gaming club, though I thought at first that we could only choose one club, so I chose the Cooking club in the meantime.

Ah, I forgot to put this in my last post, and editing in tags doesn't work. @ScorchPlayz also joined but hasn't replied yet. I remember when he joined Ukjent and no one tagged him with a reminder, then the RP got to point where it was impossible to jump in.

I'm pinging you now so that doesn't happen again.

Ah, you're right. You have posted once. Nothing's really happened yet, so it's not too late to jump in. All the students were called to the auditorium for a welcoming ceremony so it doesn't matter what you were doing before. You could've posted 0 times and still show up at the welcoming ceremony and be fine.

I should tag @Barefoot_Kittens and @Kiraru while we're on the subject of people who have posted just not in a while. Probably just busy. I relate.

Pop back in? Like a dislocated knee cap?

Maybe you could've been in the nurse's office and returned to class. That might be a good idea for @ScorchPlayz , who hasn't replied yet

As for you, you've got triplets, and they're not hurt or anything. Maybe you could have them head to class, since the assembly just ended (you missed it, but assume that they went to it and were there the whole time. It doesn't matter.) Who knows? Perhaps Rain and your triplets could all be going to the same class now. However, I can't really do anything atm, since I need to study for this final I have tomorrow. So there's no rush for posts.

Well, I doubt every RPer's character will be in the same class. But if you want yours to be with mine, then:

U.S. Foreign Policy, Statistics, International Relations, or Macroeconomics (well, that class just ended in the RP so maybe not). Those are all the courses I'm taking this college semester. Any one of those sound interesting to you?

If not and you've got anything else in mind, go for it.

So classes are going on now?? Can we just make classes up??
Pretty much.

But I'm thinking we should decide on a few classes that some of our characters have in common, and other classes that we take with other characters. Divide up our schedules that way. Maybe Rain has one class with the triplets and someone else, then her next class with different RPers, so on and so forth.

So we shouldn't throw ALL our classes in there, or else it becomes a giant clusterfuck where we're all taking our own things and never get to interact with anyone. Decide on a few, make your character's schedule, post it in this discussion if you want. Great way to plan XD
Like the ones im taking this coming college semester?? XD
Go for it. I might learn something new XD

Stirring in my sleep, the ever-intensifying "Flight of the Valkyries" playing in the distance, I woke up to a massive 30-alert drone strike
wt9csn.png

kyuu flew in and opened the assault with 4 likes, then the main Nebby force took over with 22 likes and burned my alerts to the ground cause Scorch ain't playin around, the final wave came from Otis with an additional 4 likes to secure a decisive victory. A 30-like devastation :-O

I wish my assemblies were that quick.
I wish my school days were that quick.
^^^^^^^I wish my school days were that exciting XD

Who knows, might be the lil boost of confidence I need to pass the econ final later today. ^^^^^^^Not saying I want to bomb it XD
As for my classes in the RP, we all know Rain's taking macro first, so

Macroeconomics ( @Ilikewater 's character is in this class too. Nebby said business, and this is basically a business course so you can put Nick here if you want), Psychology (who's down for 2nd period psych? Nebby and @ThECoRgiGaL both had this one on their list), Math (3rd period with Aster or Nick or anyone else who wants it), and uh, International Relations.

Don't know if matching our characters into classes is needed/too structured, but there's my schedule. I realize Nebby could fit in a lot of places. Sticking to four, unless we need more. Of course we don't all have to have these classes, or we can take them at different times. I know @ThECoRgiGaL is taking criminology which Rain isn't. Gonna rely on others to RP the math teacher since I'm mathematically challenged lmao

If we ever feel like timeskipping the class to move the RP along (or skip class altogether lmao x'D), we can do it. Of course, we might need to agree in the discussion before implementing timeskips that'll affect everyone's characters

Clubs are where the good shit starts.

Last edited:

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Sorry, I had to make sure to secure our winnings so that we win the Like battle XD. But I did wake up to a lot of notifications like you, I had 3 less than you. (27 Notifications) And I’m pretty sure I know where most of the notifications came from. Scorch...

Edit: Wow I just checked how many likes I have so far, I now have 299 Likes... thanks guys.