• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Would have thought the point would have come across when their torsos disconnected, heads revolves around their neck, and fingers contorted and snapped like branches :p

You had help with allies and a jounin :p

So they were moulded masses of some foreign material just taking random shapes?
Because that raises a lot of questions to, for example, are they made of chakra or something else?

And no, I meant he won't kill me. Like, his job was to 'observe' me, that would go against his orders. He literally can't kill me.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
So they were moulded masses of some foreign material just taking random shapes?
Because that raises a lot of questions to, for example, are they made of chakra or something else?

And no, I meant he won't kill me. Like, his job was to 'observe' me, that would go against his orders. He literally can't kill me.

Practically yes. They aren’t made of skin, flesh, nor do they have the same properties as a human. They have chakra in almost every part of their body, as it fuels most of their movements rather than blood or muscle would.

Ah that part is true. At least for this particular occupation. He can technically kill you whenever he feels, if he felt like it after this occupation.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Meanwhile
5BEF3243-296E-44CE-AD28-ECC1983EDDCF.jpeg

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
If you have any inputs though, you know I’d love too hear them. Feel free to tell me any and all ideas you come up with :up:
May I suggest a private chat so you don't tell us all of your secret plans. If you want to please be my guest, I'd love to hear your plans, but it might take the fun out of it for me if I know what your going to do.