• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Match Made in Prison

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
@OtisRolePlays did you want to attempt to get back into the roleplay?

Also these are some characters that I'm going to add, they can be changed by you lot if you want. (Genders and Ages were randomised.)
Name (First and Last): (@Jodie.xox any ideas for first name) Blake
Appearance: Long blonde hair, brown eyes, freckles and a tall, slender build. She wears a black tank-top, slightly baggy brown trousers, a denim jacket and black boots. She also wears her mothers red bracelet around one of her ankles.
Personality: She's a kind girl, she'll talk to most people, she is also smart and somewhat protective.
Relationship: Skylar Cosmos (Mother), Bellamy Blake (Father)

Name (First and Last):
Ethan Peterson
Appearance: Blue eyes, a round face, blonde hair, slim physique. He wears a black hoodie and ripped black jeans.
Personality: Sarcastic, a real softie, calm, friendly, very ambitious and dedicated.
Relationship: Clarke Griffin (Mother), Gabriel Peterson (Father)

Name (First and Last): (@Jodie.xox and @Red Gallade any ideas for first name) Henderson
Appearance: Ginger hair with a red tint, pale skin, hazel eyes. Wears a black tank top, black jeans and slip on shoes.
Personality: Kind, brave, will do anything to protect those he loves, very calm and serious, is very friendly to anyone who befriends him. Tends to blush whenever women compliment him.
Relationship: Phoenix Cosmos (Mother), Derek Henderson (Father)

Joint Backstory: They were born into a world where the earthborns have turned hostile, led by a man called Sky Ripper. They fled the future using a prototype created by Gabriel Peterson (This was randomised). The prototype sent them to the past, which is where they will be introduced to the story.

Last edited:
Wait, we're gonna have kids now!? I don't think the relationships have had enough development for that yet! Maybe Clarke and Gabriel but the others are still not quite there yet i would say.

For a name for the kid supposed to be for Gabriel and Clarke, maybe Ethan?

Even if they got that far in heir relationships, I don't think they're the right age to even think of 'going that far'. (Also, for name suggestions, I'd say maybe Leo (Leonardo) or Don (Donatello... and yes those are TMNT names, but I focused on the artists they were named after.)

Wait, we're gonna have kids now!? I don't think the relationships have had enough development for that yet! Maybe Clarke and Gabriel but the others are still not quite there yet i would say.

For a name for the kid supposed to be for Gabriel and Clarke, maybe Ethan?
Does this name work or should i think of something else? Maybe i can keep the artist/TMNT name thingy and go with either Raphael or Michelangelo because those also exists as artists xD

I'd rather have animals XD
I think that says alot

MAYBE LEO COULD FIND A FEMALE CAT AND MAKE SOME KITTENS IF IT'S KIDS WE'RE LOOKING FOR!
Your kids could have some of Leo's grandkids or something. Because i don't think he'd live that long. For one thing, even the radiation wouldn't make him live that long. For another, i'm pretty sure he wasn't even subjected to it. He came from the station didn't he?

Then what about Lupa and the falcon?

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
There not exactly kids, like I said their from the future, they came back to escape a war, where their from our OC's are in their 30's and 40's.

For reference in the future the only living:
Gabriel Peterson,
Skylar Cosmos,
The Falcon (no name yet),
The kids

Bellamy and Derek were killed fending off an ambush. Phoenix was wounded and died of her wounds.
Clarke and Lupa were killed whilst scavenging.

Any further questions, please ask.

There not exactly kids, like I said their from the future, they came back to escape a war, where their from our OC's are in their 30's and 40's.

For reference in the future the only living:
Gabriel Peterson,
Skylar Cosmos,
The Falcon (no name yet),
The kids

Bellamy and Derek were killed fending off an ambush. Phoenix was wounded and died of her wounds.
Clarke and Lupa were killed whilst scavenging.

Any further questions, please ask.
Yeah uh... shouldn't we who made the OC's judge whether or not they're alive in the future?

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Well it's up to all of you whether your OC's are alive in the future.

The Future:
Gabriel Peterson - Deceased
Clarke Griffin - Deceased
Skylar Cosmos - Undecided
Bellamy Blake - Alive
Phoenix Cosmos - Undecided
Derek Henderson - Undecided
Lupa - Deceased
The Falcon - Undecided
Leo - Undecided
John Doe - Deceased

@Jodie.xox can you respond to the roleplay and can you provide your thoughts on kid names.

@Killerbunny, @Red Gallade, @Jodie.xox could you all decide on whether your OCs were alive, dead or injured when the kids last saw them.

Last edited:
Well it's up to all of you whether your OC's are alive in the future.

The Future:
Gabriel Peterson - Undecided
Clarke Griffin - Deceased
Skylar Cosmos - Undecided
Bellamy Blake - Alive
Phoenix Cosmos - Undecided
Derek Henderson - Undecided
Lupa - Deceased
The Falcon - Undecided
Leo - Undecided
John Doe - Deceased

@Jodie.xox can you respond to the roleplay and can you provide your thoughts on kid names.

@Killerbunny, @Red Gallade, @Jodie.xox could you all decide on whether your OCs were alive, dead or injured when the kids last saw them.
I want Gabriel to die. Is that weird? XD

I already have a child
tenor.gif

He is a fox