• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Create Your Own Trainer Card.... Trainer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gallade

Made Cosplay Roserade
cosplayroseraseou1.png

C

Chaoscrippler

My attempt at a boxer. I call him "Black Mamba", based on the name I gave a guy I created on Fight Night '07. ;)

customtrainer02tv0.png

F

FeatheredFox

Thank you Blaze, and that guest 'midnight' characters look like mine
Sorry bout that it was the first thing thatcame to my mind.

[quote author=Chaoscrippler link=topic=1379.msg24129#msg24129 date=1182139156]
My attempt at a boxer. I call him "Black Mamba", based on the name I gave a guy I created on Fight Night '07. ;)[/quote]

I have the boxer taken care of Already >:(

H

Harra

I'm really hoping to goodness this turns out transparent.... If it doesn't, I'll Edit my Post with various experiments until it does.

SpritesVadimandHarraDancingforCards.png

This is based off of my friend Vadim and I, I used the Young Couple D&P Base, with the hat from the PI Sprite on Vadim's head, and I used two Gaiaonline Avatars for the colouring ((Here is the Original with the two Avatars:))

SpritesVadimandHarraDancing.jpg

I hope I gave enough credit where credit was due, I used the base but modified it a bit to look like the Avatars, and I used the same colouring, if the Sprites are bad or if they aren't transparents, or they just don't work, please do letme know!

Yours Truly,
Harra

PS: Also, I adore some of the Sprites I've been seeing here, they're quite excellent!

EDIT: Oh! I do apologise, it didn't seem to come out right. -.- i'll try again to make it transparent, I cannot promise anything, but please understand I am quite trying!

If anyone could tell me how to do Transparents on MS Paint, that would be oh-so-lovely!

EDIT #2: It seems that the transparent thing didn't work.... :sweat: Is there anyone who can do Transparencies for me?

H

Halls

hey can someone give me some advice on making images transparent? i dont get the concept, and i have alot of cool sprites to submit, but i cant make them transparent.

ok I made it transparint
notmine1.gif
sorry the spell cheeck would fix the word transparint -_- and by the way awesome idea

oh and halls try downloading GIF. I'm not too sure where I found it but its really easy to use

Hello,my name is Nachoman,and i have some sprites to submit.
celebsandvgcsII-2.jpg

From the top,sam fisher(forgot to resize),Indiana Jones(it was tricky)(oops,i accedentally put two of him :p),a burgaler,a leader of a band,
sasuke uchiha(after the timeskip in naruto)lead guitarist in a band,the next four are random trainers,me(i did a pretty decent job ^_^)yondaime(from Naruto),a random trainer,and monkey D.
luffy.
any constructive/critizizing critisism is accepted

G

Gallade

I transparentized my Pictures with Jacques Animation Shop
roseraderj0.gif
Roserade
supermanqg1.gif
SuperMan
;
lancezw2.gif
lance

and my personal character
klausejaegersx7.gif
Klause Jaeger

S

Slink_Fusion000

Alright, here are all my sprites so far ;D please give feedback!! Or trapinch will bite your nose :D
Slink.png
Neo.png
TheDoctor.png
Dracula.png
SuperGuitarist.png
EmofemaleSprite.png
EmoCouple.png
EmoSprite.png

H

Halls

grr..i have the hero in pokemon gold/silver/crystal,
but i cant get him transparent!!!! grrr!!!

jimmyhero.png

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
Rubystar, warned twice for double posting. Use the edit button next time.

pkmnsetsuna.png

I really like this series of yours Myouki!

pkmnvolt.png

Wow, this is really detailed, and looks much more interesting as a transparent. Great work!

T

Tiltyu

Hey! I find this site through that awesome trainer card script, and I've been inspired to make an actual Gold/Silver themed card. I remember reading topics, and someone re-directed another person here for trainer cards themselves. Note, the card was based upon the FR/LG themed card already.

silvercardcp3.png

I tested the badges so far, but I'm not sure exactly if and how you can work the others things around. Regardless, wonderful site~

Z

Zach

NewTrainer.png

This is a jumble I made. Ace Trainer, Rich Boy, Elite 4 Lucian, PI, and Skier were used to make this guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.