• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Create Your Own Trainer Card.... Trainer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
18-Volt (WarioWare)
18voltuy0.png

D

Daytime Umbreon

Ok do you want me to get rid of the sword and give him a poke ball? or Take the sword and put it somewhere else?
Hmm...they both seem like good ideas...but maybe putting the sword some where else on there would be better.

ok, here goes nothing...
4v7c1eo.png
ninetails
62yfko7.png
delcatty (i tried to fix the shading on paint and UP, to no avail)
6c75id0.png
celibi
4v374sw.png
wynaut
682rati.png
flareon
yay, it worked ^^ sigh, i'll just have to live with delcatty's tempermentalness.... but it's on tinypic now, thank you artiste ^^

again, i implore, can anyone tell me how to transparent on ultimate paint... i want to be able to transparent these myself...
5xrfbxv.png
chisame
4qp2hav.png
yue
66ewgep.png
haruna
4ku63bt.png
friend (ally)
4y7e6wp.png
vaporeon cosplayer
6chr8ee.png
jolteon cosplayer
4z0rl6r.png
leafeon cosplayer
4u2zpzn.png
glaceon cosplayer
5zdu2kh.png
weavile cosplayer
6bnwqyd.png
glameow cosplayer
5yhwmqp.png
jumpluff cosplayer

No prob! To Myouki, and Daytime Umbreon.

And, to stay on topic.... A guitarist!(Cause I HATE the in-game ones...)
Guitarist.png

NO idea how to transparentize on UP, seeing as I don't have it.

C

Chris

and u have to right click and do show picture because its being dumb ok daytimeumbreon

D

Daytime Umbreon

and u have to right click and do show picture because its being dumb ok daytimeumbreon
I did that and still don't see them.

Also, my Umbreon and Espeon Couple thing is almost done, I just need to add Umbreon's rings and Espeon's forehead jewel.

P

Pokefreak

They won't let me register, but I'll just ask. Can I request a trainer made? If so, I have a picture of a girl I'd like made into a trainer. I've tried and it doesn't come out right. Here's the pic:
AvaWilde.jpg

D

Daytime Umbreon

They won't let me register, but I'll just ask. Can I request a trainer made? If so, I have a picture of a girl I'd like made into a trainer. I've tried and it doesn't come out right. Here's the pic:
AvaWilde.jpg
Hmm...I do have some ideas of how I could edit around and make that...but that would be quite hard...and I am a bit busy...if you can wait, I'll help you out.

D

Daytime Umbreon

Ok, Chris, I finished them, and I recommend using the Cloud and Jedi sprites I fixed for ya to get the others you make the right size.
DPCloudwithPokeball.jpg
DPCloud.jpg

^Chris's Clouds in DP sizing.^
NightlightCouple.png

^My Umbreon and Espeon Cosplay Couple! ^_^ And I'm soooo happy with it, I'm reposting my Umbreon and Espeon Cosplays!
UmbreonTrainer.png
EspeonTrainer.png

Yay! Now to work on Pokefreak's Trainer!

And if anyone is willing to trans. my Umbreon and Espeon Couple, please do.

D

Daytime Umbreon

PokefreaksTrainer.png

Here you go, Pokefreak! I hope I did it as good as you want it...It took me a couple sprites to get it that close.

Ok, Chris. I'll get to work on your sprites.

Noice. Could I have permission to make a double battle sprite using my 9-Volt and your 18-Volt?

I don't mind, but be warned: I might end up making a 9-Volt sprite of my own - I want to eventually make a complete set - so don't be surprised if you see different double battle sprite in here.

I don't mind, but be warned: I might end up making a 9-Volt sprite of my own - I want to eventually make a complete set - so don't be surprised if you see different double battle sprite in here.
Oh, if you plan on making one, then I won't bother.

Right now I'm working on Metal Slug sprites anyway.

D

Daytime Umbreon

Untitled.png

chris.png

Untitled-1.png

oak.png

ok if these dont work then i'll make somthing else
Well...it seems that your sprites have been corupted from being jpg files. I advice just starting off freash and saving them as something else, like bmp or png.

C

Chris

Yea i figured that out i was stupid and saved them as jpgs i dont really mind i got a new guy

chris0.png

Status
Not open for further replies.