• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Create Your Own Trainer Card.... Trainer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sugan

So how do I submit it for judging? Or do I just have to leave it here and hope it gets picked?

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Leave it here and hope it gets picked, I guess. But it needs to be transparent, first. Unfortunately, I don't know how to make things transparent... nighty night.

Eevee, how's this?
battlerevolutionbryanspru7.png

S

Sugan

Here is a cheap little Absol cosplayer, but for some reason he wouldn't go transparent.
absol_cosplayer.png

C

Cayenne

Alright, I've tried my hand at it, and I think my birdkeeper looks pretty good. I think?

Birdkeeper1-1.png

EDIT: After comparing him to you guys', he looks really fuzzy. Where do you all get your base sprites?

S

Sugan

Alright, I've tried my hand at it, and I think my birdkeeper looks pretty good. I think?

Birdkeeper1-1.png

EDIT: After comparing him to you guys', he looks really fuzzy. Where do you all get your base sprites?
http://forums.pokecharms.com/smf/index.php?topic=1228.msg7909#msg7909

O

oni-bu

-A- wahh I wish I could register, sorry you guys are getting so much spam over here. - -;

hmmm I wonder, Would I be able to submit edits?

These are my first two edits ever. |D hahaha I had a lot of fun. Think I'm addicted. o. o

My OC
28276Moon pixel pokemon.png

and Some really lame ugly girl xD
96288Oni-bu trainer copy.png

Wow, Sugan, I really love your pixel edits! O:

K

Ker6000

Hey Myouki could you make some more of those girls in uniforms PLEASE!!! Thank U
And Does any one know how to do spriting because i want to know

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Um... how about the Charmander-charmeleon mix instead? Like, Half charmander, half charmeleon? heh heh heh... I have a scary mind.. I was at first thinking of a Charmander-Bulbasaur...

Um... how about the Charmander-charmeleon mix instead? Like, Half charmander, half charmeleon? heh heh heh... I have a scary mind.. I was at first thinking of a Charmander-Bulbasaur...

eh? why a mix? it's most likely going to end up looking more like a charmander or more like a charmeleon if i do that.... especially if i'm not fully motivated >.>....

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
eh? why a mix? it's most likely going to end up looking more like a charmander or more like a charmeleon if i do that.... especially if i'm not fully motivated >.>....
Heh heh... I was kinda joking... I mean, it'll look ugly if it WAS a mix, wouldn't it? Or, at least, not very god.

P

Pokefreak

Sorry I haven't been on in awhile. I've had to work and babysit...it sucks. I've tried and tried and can't get this trainer:
rstrainer02.png
into a dp trainer. Can someone help? But instead of the hair she has, can someone make her with blonde hair? Please help!?

well, you want a challenge to quess? ok.... quess what's in this sprite of bianca for the pokemon heroes movie ^^
6hhppoi.png

hint: the legs down don't count, as i did those from scratch...
Sorry if it's just me, but she looks like she's tipping to the right(her left). D: I dunno.

C

Chaoscrippler

Sorry I haven't been on in awhile. I've had to work and babysit...it sucks. I've tried and tried and can't get this trainer:
rstrainer02.png
into a dp trainer. Can someone help? But instead of the hair she has, can someone make her with blonde hair? Please help!?

The original, revamped:

customtrainer03np4.png

The one you requested:

customtrainer04xa2.png

J

Jamie

I didn't make this, A friend made it for me..But I think its good..*Is mad that she cant find out how to make it transparent*

Soraya.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v231/lulu_rikku_yuna/neprp/Soraya.png​

P

pikachu2

People of the internet. I've found a site where you can make stuff transparent without downloading anything.
http://www.lunopic.com/editor/
Instuctions:
1. Upload your image.
2. After uploading your image go to edit and click on tranparent
pokecharms2ly6.png

3. The click on the color you want to make transparent. (in this case it would be the white)
pokecharms3zy1.png

4. The download the image (your not really downloading anything you're jut saving it to your computer.)
5. Congratulations you have a transparent sprite now.
tarinerft8.gif

(No I'm not submitting this sprite its not even D/P style.)

K

Ker6000

People of the internet. I've found a site where you can make stuff transparent without downloading anything.
http://www.lunopic.com/editor/
Instuctions:
1. Upload your image.
2. After uploading your image go to edit and click on tranparent
pokecharms2ly6.png

3. The click on the color you want to make transparent. (in this case it would be the white)
pokecharms3zy1.png

4. The download the image (your not really downloading anything you're jut saving it to your computer.)
5. Congratulations you have a transparent sprite now.
tarinerft8.gif

(No I'm not submitting this sprite its not even D/P style.)

Do you know how to sprite

S

Slink

Hey! I already made and posted a dracula one!! And now because im bored, i would like to take requests! ;D
Im not as good as Myouki or Artiste, but hopefully it will help me improve.

Status
Not open for further replies.