• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Walk a Mile In Their Paws - Partner Search!

Greetings,

I am on the search for a new partner to build and create a new world inspired by the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Series. I would be interested in exploring more of the realism elements such as survival and animal side of a Human who one day becomes a Pokemon through a variety of means or mechanisms. The world or the setting they are in would be one inhabited exclusively by other Pokemon - one where they were only human there for a long time, or simply one where humans do not exist or have never existed. The story would then follow the adjustment of the former human (or humans) to the new environment and to their new forms. The search for food, the search of shelter, the avoidance of predators or learning to become predators themselves, and even potentially romance or rivalry later on...?

If I have your interest so far than here is a bit about myself! I am a female writer and I have been writing since Pokemon was first released. I would consider myself to be more advanced and would be searching for similar partners as well. My post count ranges from 750 Words to about 3,000 Words per post and I adore being descriptive and focusing on the motivations, the thoughts, and the feelings of characters to better build them out in the long-term as well as the world. As I know not everyone could or wants to write as much, I would be looking for a partner who can write this much currently. Some would call it novella. I also love being able to chat about the story OOC or a range of other topics and hope to find a new long-term partner once more so send me a private message if intrigued!

For those who have seen Detective Pikachu that is the kind of realism I am aiming for albeit in a Pokemon only environment. I am open to many other details of the story, as well as genres and themes, and I would consider myself rather easy to get along with as long as I can play the character I want to play, as that is the part of role-playing I find most enjoyable. The search for identity and discovering who one is has been an interest of mine for a while and hope to continue that into this story! If I have your interest at all by this point then send me a message and discuss! Worst case we learn we are not a match, and best we each find a new partner for the next year and beyond! Many of my partners I have been writing with for years and Pokemon has always been my favorite world design.

If interested send me a private message and include your favorite three Pokemon!

Inspirational Soundtrack to Attract Partners!