• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Karma High (REBOOT)- Romantic Superpower High School RP (Open to new characters!)

Name: Marx Novak

Gender/Pronouns: Male (He/Him)

Sexuality: Straight

Height: 5'7

Appearance:
Marx is a young man of average height with short messy black hair, round black eyes, an olive complexion and a slim muscular build. He has a rather SLEEPING DOG clean face despite having such unkempt hair. If he is even seen out of uniform, he normally wears very baggy or short clothing that doesn't cover up his legs or arms.

Personality: Marx has a very child like personality, He's curious about things he's never heard of before or about things he hasn't done before. He tends to always be doing something as he hates sitting around or standing still for too long as it makes him feel anxious or simply just bored. He is highly energetic and very goofy, at times doing things to make people laugh and smile at his little antics as he likes to see others smile.

Backstory/History: Marx's is a very blunt person making it so that he doesn't mind telling people things that he either dislikes about something or someone. He did this so often that kids he knew his age stopped hanging our with, once he and his family moved he stopped this type of behavior so he could start making friends again. However he tends to do it on accident on occasion.

Powers:

Honey

The user is given ability to generate and transform any part of their body into a gooey, syrup-like honey, a heavy and viscous honey, or even a sharp and crystalized honey. This honey can sharpen, thicken, and liquefy at the will of the user, giving them flexibility in both offensive and defensive strategy. When thickened, the honey can be shaped and turned into tentacles, shapes, and weapons, He can also use different types of honey. The main weakness of this power is liquid, if the user gets wet they are unable to transform their body.

Dislikes: Peas, Cold weather and cowards
Relationships: His older brothers, baby sister and his parents
Other:
House: (See later)

Last edited:
@D34N.U5R
@MarcelGalliard790
@Cryronn the Mudkip
@EvasiveEevee

I'm going to get my characters to the Cafeteria, all conversations will be on hold.
I'm fine with that. I can be patient. I was patient with the fnaf movie (best supernatural movie I've watched so far) and I will be patient with this. And yes I am calling Five Nights at Freddy's supernatural (since it involves dead children possessing animatronics) but that's not the point.

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Marcel’s outfit now consisted of a crimson button up with a singular front pocket tucked into some black cargo pants which had zippers on them. He had some rings on his ring, middle, and index fingers and put on some red converses to match with his outfit. He looked at himself in the mirror and smiled, he knew he cleaned up well. So he left the restroom with his bundle of clothes and dropped them off in the room inside of a basket and then left the room to go and see someone. He walked down to room 18 and knocked on the door as he waited for Fuyuko.
One last thing before you post @Cmeriwether here is what I am referring to for Marcel

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
What's up dudebroskis! I checked out this roleplay and it seems like it's one of the only other roleplays that are ongoing right now, and while high school roleplays aren't the thing I'm most favourable towards, I do love superpower roleplays and this seems pretty dope.

Is this still ongoing? And, do you guys still have room for more characters and people to join up?

What's up dudebroskis! I checked out this roleplay and it seems like it's one of the only other roleplays that are ongoing right now, and while high school roleplays aren't the thing I'm most favourable towards, I do love superpower roleplays and this seems pretty dope.

Is this still ongoing? And, do you guys still have room for more characters and people to join up?
What Gold said! We're heading to the cafeteria for dinner on the first day, but there hasn't been any classes yet (mostly just getting the students settled).

Otherwise, as long as you're aware of that, you're good to join with any character, so long as it's within da rulez!

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Thanks for the hasty responses! I've been pretty busy recently so I wasn't able to get on it ASAP, but I'll make a sheet (relatively) soon.
What Gold said! We're heading to the cafeteria for dinner on the first day, but there hasn't been any classes yet (mostly just getting the students settled).

Otherwise, as long as you're aware of that, you're good to join with any character, so long as it's within da rulez!