• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Karma High (REBOOT)- Romantic Superpower High School RP (Open to new characters!)

GUYS I HAD TO REDO THE PICREWS OF MY GUYS BUT LOOOOK AT THE NEW ONES OH MY GOD THEYRE SO GOOOOD-

Edit: I want to take the time to point out that Isolde's halo is not an effect; it's real, it's there, and it's her mom's signature as a (used to) model. (an example of a somewhat abnormal trait, but not power, received from a parent)

Last edited:
GUYS I HAD TO REDO THE PICREWS OF MY GUYS BUT LOOOOK AT THE NEW ONES OH MY GOD THEYRE SO GOOOOD-

Edit: I want to take the time to point out that Isolde's halo is not an effect; it's real, it's there, and it's her mom's signature as a (used to) model. (an example of a somewhat abnormal trait, but not power, received from a parent)
I can't tell if it's because we, as the audience, know there's more to Pamela than meets the eye - even so, something about the way her new Picrew stares at you is unnerving as hell

I'm fully stumped as to good ideas of how to get Jake, Amaryllis, and Connor into some interactions, I mean Connor is still with the other class heads but there doesn't seem to have been much interaction there, does anyone have any suggestions?

Could have one of them drop by the table Kim as at currently. Waiting on a reply from Cryronn the Mudkip so she is free otherwise for convo and another face to her table could be welcomed for them.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Could have one of them drop by the table Kim as at currently. Waiting on a reply from Cryronn the Mudkip so she is free otherwise for convo and another face to her table could be welcomed for them.
I'll probably have Jake come over as I've had a possibly chaotic idea for Amaryllis.

Also I found an old Picrew I made and the urge to turn her into a chatacter for this overpowered me, I'm not sure what house she'd be in though.
Name: Tandy Parker
Gender/Pronouns: Female - She/Her
Sexuality: Bisexual
Height: 4'11"
Appearance:
download20240305034245.png
Personality: Tandy is very much like a dog, and not just in physical appearance, her personality is also very dog-like. She is loyal, extremely friendly, very energetic, easily distracted, and eager to please. She gets attached easily and loves to be praised as well as fiercely enjoying exercise and head pats. Also, she isn't overly fond of loud noises or rude/angry people.
Backstory/History: Tandy was actually born into a pretty well off family, but she was the result of an affair her mother had had. She was shunned by her family both for her canine appearance and her unproper heritage, with only her mother who really cared about her. When Tandy was 9 her mother died in a car accident and without hesitation she was cast out to fend for herself. She wondered the streets of California for several weeks until she was found by a member of staff at Karma High, they took pity on her and allowed her to stay at the school. Now that she is old enough she has finally officially enrolled.
Powers:
Canine Physiology
- She has several physical traits taken from canines such as a fluffy tail, pointed furry ears, fangs, and a canine nose. She also has enhanced agility, reflexes, and senses with a particularly strong sense of smell, taste, and hearing. She can be easily overwhelmed when it comes to her senses with particularly strong sounds, smells, or tastes causing her to recoil or in extreme circumstances faint.

Strength of the Pack - She is physically stronger and more resilient when with allies that she views as her friends (which is almost anyone who isn't cruel to her) but she can become very sluggish and weakened if trapped/restrained/isolated.

Thunderous Howl - She can unleash a shockwave of force through howling at incredibly high volumes causing a lot of damage to anything in front of her depending on the severity of the howl. This ability results in Tandy having a sore throat afterward with differing severity depending on how powerful of a howl she has utilised.

Canine Ferocity - When Tandy smells blood or is filled with immense rage she can fall into a feral state making her faster, more agile, and much stronger. However, she is no longer able to tell friends from foe and cannot voluntarily come out of this state. To get her back to normal you have to treat her like an animal and offer some kind of reward usually some kind of meat or possibly some cheese.

Likes: Sausages, head pats, hugs, sleeping, exercise, tennis balls, and sticks
Dislikes: Loud noises, vacuums, cats, squirrels, and being told off
Relationships: None
Other:
House:
Chimera

Last edited:
I'll probably have Jake come over as I've had a possibly chaotic idea for Amaryllis.

Also I found an old Picrew I made and the urge to turn her into a chatacter for this overpowered me, I'm not sure what house she'd be in though.
Name: Tandy Parker
Gender/Pronouns: Female - She/Her
Sexuality: Bisexual
Height: 4'11"
Appearance:
View attachment 947746
Personality: Tandy is very much like a dog, and not just in physical appearance, her personality is also very dog-like. She is loyal, extremely friendly, very energetic, easily distracted, and eager to please. She gets attached easily and loves to be praised as well as fiercely enjoying exercise and head pats. Also, she isn't overly fond of loud noises or rude/angry people.
Backstory/History: Tandy was actually born into a pretty well off family, but she was the result of an affair her mother had had. She was shunned by her family both for her canine appearance and her unproper heritage, with only her mother who really cared about her. When Tandy was 9 her mother died in a car accident and without hesitation she was cats out to fend for herself. She wondered the streets of California for several weeks until she was found by a member of staff at Karma High, they took pitty on her and allowed her to stay at the school. Now that she is old enough she has finally officially enrolled.
Powers:
Canine Physiology
- She has several physical traits taken from canines such as a fluffy tail, pointed furry ears, fangs, and a canine nose. She also has enhanced agility, reflexes, and senses with a particularly strong sense of smell, taste, and hearing. She can be easily overwhelmed when it comes to her senses with particularly strong sounds, smells, or tastes causing her to recoil or in extreme circumstances faint.

Strength of the Pack - She is physically stronger and more resilient when with allies that she views as her friends (which is almost anyone who isn't cruel to her) but she can become very sluggish and weakened if trapped/restrained/isolated.

Thunderous Howl - She can unleash a shockwave of force through howling at incredibly high volumes causing a lot of damage to anything in front of her depending on the severity of the howl. This ability results in Tandy having a sore throat afterward with differing severity depending on how powerful of a howl she has utilised.

Canine Ferocity - When Tandy smells blood or is filled with immense rage she can fall into a feral state making her faster, more agile, and much stronger. However, she is no longer able to tell friends from foe and cannot voluntarily come out of this state. To get her back to normal you have to treat her like an animal and offer some kind of reward usually some kind of meat or possibly some cheese.

Likes: Sausages, head pats, hugs, sleeping, exercise, tennis balls, and sticks
Dislikes: Loud noises, vacuums, cats, squirrels, and being told off
Relationships: None
Other:
House:
That's where I come in! Considering what is here, I was considering either Siren or Chimera.

(Edit: Wrong House).

I’m writing down characterization notes for all my characters in Karma, staring with Nera and this is the best thing I’ve written in a while-

View attachment 947756
Isolde wants to know your location

Also the fact that only Orion is mentioned and not his type of personality in general is really funny. Not all women want you, dude. Some are just using you for your cat bed.

Last edited:
Guys what would y'all's characters choose as a yearbook quote

Pamela: "what is better? to be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" -Paarthurnax, 'Skyrim'

Pamela would be the type to search up quotes from general media without knowing the exact context of each one. She makes her own context!

Isolde: "If death is not option, should live. Only way to live is fight like life depends. Thinking of self...is way of coward." -Riku, xenoblade chronicles 3

Isolde would for sure choose something that has to do with fighting to be alive. She fights the urge to end her life every time she has to speak in public.

Cinead: "Lie to self, and heart get heavy..." -Riki, xenoblade chronicles 1

Cinead is short sweet and to the point! No gaslighting yourself, people!

Pamela: "what is better? to be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" -Paarthurnax, 'Skyrim'

Pamela would be the type to search up quotes from general media without knowing the exact context of each one. She makes her own context!

Isolde: "If death is not option, should live. Only way to live is fight like life depends. Thinking of self...is way of coward." -Riku, xenoblade chronicles 3

Isolde would for sure choose something that has to do with fighting to be alive. She fights the urge to end her life every time she has to speak in public.

Dean: "Even a low-class warrior can surpass an elite, with enough hard work." - Goku, 'Dragon Ball Z'
Dean believes that hard work always beats talent, if said talent is not accompanied by hard work.

Braedyn: "The ability to speak does not make you intelligent." - Qui-Gon Jinn, 'Star Wars: The Phantom Menace'
Braedyn isn't exactly intelligent, so there's your explanation.

Miles: "Great kid, don't get cocky." - Han Solo, 'Star Wars: A New Hope'
DON'T GET COCKY.

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890

Marcel: "We are always left with reminders of the errors we have made. Let your mistakes not burden you, but serve as guidespots on where not to travel.” - William Pellen, Hollow Knight

Ah, The resting grounds memorial from Hollow Knight. Marcel is always willing to change. Letting his starting points be guides on how to improve.

Samael - “Keep your concentration here and now, where it belongs.” - Qui-Gon Jinn, The Phantom Menace

Samael, ruthless yet silent, always having his focus be on any given objective at any given time.

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow

Depending on how comfortable Pax has become by the end of the school year:

“It’s strange how time can make a place shrink, make its strangeness ordinary.” -Veronica Roth
If the dino nug had assimilated pretty well and looked back like “damn this feels almost normal now, crazy” she’d probably pick a quote to comment on that.

Otherwise:
“The fact that jellyfish have survived for 600 million years without brains should give hope to many people.” -I can’t find who said it
I imagine Pax would be fascinated by jellyfish, considering she saw them in hella ancient times and they still exist in present day. Also, a lot of human rituals seem dumb to her (like idk wtf is a cell phone and why are people glued to them 24/7) so she’s like “hell I mean if the jellyfish can manage so can the rest of us I guess”