• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

TooBlue12
TooBlue12
:o It certainly has, how are you? We thought you left for good.
Andrewski
Andrewski
OMG *tackle hugs*
A
Astralpunk
I left without so much of a reason, did I? Ahaha, my bad... Well I can't tell you everything since it's kind of a sensitive topic, so just know that I was dealing with a lot of personal issues and I was severely depressed.
A
Astralpunk
But I sincerely missed this site and all of the wonderful people in it. I've been doing fine as of late, and hopefully I can do better with myself in the future, too.
Peachy Ace
Peachy Ace
Goodness, you're back! I can't believe it! I hope you plan on staying this time, or stay active for short bursts of time instead of leaving us again... ;_;
Andrewski
Andrewski
We completely understand :) everyone has days like that. We hope you enjoy your time back!
WolfyPop
WolfyPop
ARCAENA *hug-tackle* ACE TOLD ME YOU’RE BACK
Peachy Ace
Peachy Ace
Oh, pfft yea, I'm Lucky Ace, just with a name change xD
A
Astralpunk
@Super Nova Oh wow. I almost didn't recognize you. :)
Peachy Ace
Peachy Ace
Good thing I got that cleared up, I didn't want you to think I was some stranger xD
Kyuukon
Kyuukon
Wow uh, never really got the chance to meet you but it's good that you're back.
A
Astralpunk
@Kyubi~ It's nice to meet you, too. :)
B
BooBerry
ARCAENA~SAMAAAAAAAAAAA

*Hugs you like it's the end of the world*

GOD WHAT WOULD I DO WITHOUT YOOOUUUUUU

xDD

(Just in case you won't get confused who I am, I'm Yoshi_Dere, and just like @Super Nova, I changed my username as well xDD)
A
Astralpunk
@Aiko | アイコ Geez, so many people changed their usernames it's kinda hard to keep up. It's really great to talk to you again, your profile pic is adorable. ^^
Andrewski
Andrewski
Well, we are all so glad you are back :) your art still stands to be the best on Pokecharms. Hopefully you won’t get too overwhelmed with requests or life taking over :) Enjoy your time back!
B
BooBerry
I agree with @Andrewski, we're all happy that you're back :D

I also hope that you could also post here still, besides, I really miss your works, and they're pretty motivating... For me anyway... ;w;

Also, I'm VERY happy to talk to you again~! If you have a problem just visit my corner of cunts- I mean, my corner of shame xDD

(Oh god, I'm so gonna be reported... Kill me...)
A
Astralpunk
@Andrewski I'm looking forward to my time back here as well. Thank you for the always warm welcome. ^^

Oh, and @Aiko | アイコ ? I'm not sure if this means much but I'm thinking of reviving the ol' ORAS series. I made some major changes to the overall plot, so I hope you guys might like it. :)
B
BooBerry
Nice~! :D

Can't wait to see the result, but I guess it's kinda up to you xDD
WolfyPop
WolfyPop
Yes p l e a s e