• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Il Fantasma
Il Fantasma
I'm pretty wonderful~! How about you, m'dude? It has been a while, hasn't it? Nice to see ya again~! ;3;
Andrewski
Andrewski
Yeah nice to see you too! Just recovering from surgery and also been busy with school work, so it’s been ok! :3
Il Fantasma
Il Fantasma
Recovering from surgery, eh? Thank god everything went alright with that~! I know how that is, so you should be feeling fine in no time~!
Andrewski
Andrewski
Yeah thanks a lot! So what about you? What have you been up to?
Il Fantasma
Il Fantasma
Ah, nothin' much. Kinda-sorta have been really liking this relationship of mine, but other than that, finals are happening soon, so eck. Packets galore. It ain't fun, but at least it's almost over.
Andrewski
Andrewski
“This relationship of mine”? Whats that?

And yeah, finals are not something to look forward to xp
Il Fantasma
Il Fantasma
...Well, I may or may not've asked out my crush on New Year's Eve. Been together ever since, and I'm frickin' loving every second of it~! That's what I meant... heh. ;3;
Andrewski
Andrewski
Nice! I’ve been single for my entire life XD
Il Fantasma
Il Fantasma
Aw, rip. You'll find someone some day~! If I could do it, there's no way you can't tbh. xD