• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

FroakiesFrubbles
FroakiesFrubbles
what the... *tells trainer*

Ah, feels good to not have a trainer.
Le Marsouin
Le Marsouin
*the Mudkip growls when you tell his trainer as he hacks a spark plug to make it explode some electricity* Ahh, feels good to have someone caring for me instead of being alone.
FroakiesFrubbles
FroakiesFrubbles
Just because I don't have a trainer doesn't mean I am alone. I have a family.
Le Marsouin
Le Marsouin
*the Mudkip hacks a light switch to make it flick on and off a lot while growling a little louder* I do too, but it's hard to be around a mother that spoils me. At least I'm the only child, I get whatever I want without having to fight over anyone.
FroakiesFrubbles
FroakiesFrubbles
u don't has Frubbles!
Le Marsouin
Le Marsouin
*the Mudkip growls loudly while his trainer patiently waits for him to turn around* You don't have the adorable looks I have!
FroakiesFrubbles
FroakiesFrubbles
False. Froakie is far cuter!
Le Marsouin
Le Marsouin
*the Mudkip stands proudly while the trainer sits on her chair and reads one of the Mudkip's magazines that's a bit inappropriate for his age* Think about this, Mudkip has more fame. (Hint: So i heard...)
FroakiesFrubbles
FroakiesFrubbles
Fine. But if you dig deeper, you will find that you are false. Everyone knows what a Frog is. And, very few people know what an axolotl is. Hah! Gotcha!
Le Marsouin
Le Marsouin
*the Mudkip feels his trainer tapping him as he runs and hides behind you after seeing the needle from the syringe's end* B- but... I was featured in quite a bit of games as opposed to one for you hehe.
FroakiesFrubbles
FroakiesFrubbles
Technically Two (X+Y), not counting Super mystery dungeon and all. Also, you are only in more games because you are older. Also, why are we still arguing over this?
Le Marsouin
Le Marsouin
*the Mudkip comes back after taking his medicine* Well... because you wanted to see who's better I guess? And you should see the other games I was in besides the main series.