• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Keybored
Keybored
I don't know Pichu - my main problem is that I'm fairly certain it won't work out. Given that I'm European and timezones would mean that I cannot further the story while most of you are online. Furthermore, I'm never available on Wednesdays and every other week in the weekends. I'm afraid I started this too idealistic and didn't consider a lot of factors that would affect the play-ability of the RP.
Merciless Medic
Merciless Medic
Awww damn :/ that sucks :/ I loved everything about it though XD I'll just make several stories off of your RP, though. Not all of it is lost. ^^
Keybored
Keybored
I think you, and two others are still very much interested, so - if you don't mind it being slow-paced - I can try to recreate it at some point. I'll keep you updated, sound good?
Merciless Medic
Merciless Medic
But I'll also want to have a chance and RP with you :) more on a personal note, though. So you won't have to worry about needing to post something to a bunch of people, and we can go about this casually :)
Merciless Medic
Merciless Medic
but yes, it does :)

But on the other thing, you won't have to worry about time zones being an issue. XD I'll probably end up making one while you sleep, and vice versa XD