• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Merciless Medic
Merciless Medic
Have you read the global rules, the Pokemon RP rules, and the General RP rules? Also, welcome to Pokecharms.
Merciless Medic
Merciless Medic
I've also noticed that you have tried to apply to an RP already. If you read the very first post of the RP, you'll see that there is something you have to include in your post to be accepted. Also, they are looking for good RPers. Experienced RPers usually have better grammar and show it in their Character sheets when signing up. Just to warn you.
Merciless Medic
Merciless Medic
Also, I saw you have tried to give good advice for another RP. Although, criticism isn't frowned upon, what you did is also known as spamming here. I have seen many successful RPs that have actually finished (which hardly happen here) only because there were two or three people participating. Doesn't matter how many people join, it's how motivated they are to keep the RP going. Again, just to warn you.
Y
yagami_thepokemonfanatic
thank you i try to follow the rules but i am still a noob thank you for your help on keeping safe and checking me on this site also would you happen to be a moderator just a question again thank you for helping
Y
yagami_thepokemonfanatic
I must go to sleep so i may not respond just letting you now thank you for giving me advie