• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

BLACKCATFOXRABBIT
BLACKCATFOXRABBIT
Thank you for your warm welcoming. I appreciate. I'll take a look at the rules.

I don't know if it's ok to curse on this website.
Merciless Medic
Merciless Medic
It is okay to curse, but discretion is advised since kids younger than 15 are a part of this site. Just don't curse every other minute and you'll be fine ^^
BLACKCATFOXRABBIT
BLACKCATFOXRABBIT
Thank you.

I am using the mobile website right now but I've checked the desktop version, and I couldn't find the thing to send private messages.
Merciless Medic
Merciless Medic
To send private messages, you can either click or tap on a person's name, then a little black pop up should appear detailing their name, activity, and their recent profile post on their profile. Underneath the recent profile post, there should be Profile Page, Start a Conversation, Follow/Unfollow, and Ignore. Start a Conversation is the equivalent to a PM here.
Merciless Medic
Merciless Medic
You can also go to the person's profile page, and at the other end of their name and above in the top left corner of their banner, there should be the actions: Start a Conversation, Report, Ignore, and Follow/Unfollow (depending on if you are already following the person or not).
Merciless Medic
Merciless Medic
If you look at your Profile Page, well... There wouldn't be a Start a Conversation XD Can't exactly start a conversation with yourself, now can you? XD There are two other ways to make a conversation.
Merciless Medic
Merciless Medic
You can either press (on mobile) or hover (on desktop) over the icon that looks like an envelope next to your profile name. Once the drop down menu loads up, there will be Show All and Start a New Conversation. Start a New Conversation leads you to a page where you can enter the person's name of the one you want to contact with, enter the title for the conversation, and then a message of what you want to send.