• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Lord Of Pain
Lord Of Pain
Hi moon :)
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
Moon: Pain, I... I'm breaking up with you...
Lord Of Pain
Lord Of Pain
............ aaaaaand thats the sound of my heart breaking....... what did i do this time? :(
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
Moon: You're rarely ever around, so I'm almost always upset and lonely because I feel like you've either forgotten or don't care about me anymore, Oreo's been crying for days at a time lately and barely eating or sleeping because he misses you so bad, and I'm tired of it...
Lord Of Pain
Lord Of Pain
im sorry........ you honestly deserve better than me at this point :(
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
Moon: I love you, but I'm just tired of you pretty much ignoring me and little black and white furball and hurting both of us...
Lord Of Pain
Lord Of Pain
i swear i dont mean it though..... i really dont.... i feel bad for making you feel ignored and for hurting you and oreo *tears start appearing*
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
Moon: Not sure why though because you've done it for months and haven't showed any signs of caring whatsoever...
Lord Of Pain
Lord Of Pain
i-im sorry, but as i said you d-deserve better than the silly excuse of a boyfriend that is me :( *sits and cries*
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
Moon: *frowns, her wolf ears flattening against her head* You know I think this is the first time I've actually seen you cry...
Lord Of Pain
Lord Of Pain
.....the only other time i cry is at my mother's grave, your actually the first to see me cry......
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
Moon: O-oh...
Lord Of Pain
Lord Of Pain
..... I look pathetic and weak don't I...
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
Moon: Not really.
Lord Of Pain
Lord Of Pain
.... well if you still want to break up I respect that.... but could I get one last kiss for old time's sake? Or a hug at most?
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
Moon: *sits next to Pain and kisses him*
Lord Of Pain
Lord Of Pain
*kisses back*
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
Moon: I honestly really don't want to break up, but at the same time I want to because I'm tired of being hurt... :(