• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Le Marsouin
Le Marsouin
*an Axew comes over and gives a mystery gift*
FrostCrispz
FrostCrispz
Thanks, and i thought delibird did that?
Le Marsouin
Le Marsouin
*the Axew sighs while writing a note since he’s too embarrassed to speak* I wanted to do it myself...
UmbreonEevee
UmbreonEevee
Horse, just accept the gift from the Axew! *crosses arms and sighs*
Le Marsouin
Le Marsouin
*the Axew could be seen using Scratch III on his nurse when she comes since he’s not in the mood for her while dropping a note at the same time* A hint at the gift: Sta___ + you.
FrostCrispz
FrostCrispz
Staryu or starmie? Also, fun fact, those pokemon were originally reversed, u being me and vice versa
Le Marsouin
Le Marsouin
*the Axew points at a statue since those things are easy to mix up*
FrostCrispz
FrostCrispz
That makes more sense. Now, queston, if a marowak has a child, doesn't the mom have to die?
Le Marsouin
Le Marsouin
*The Axew looks a bit puzzled, since logic does seem to have had one too many drinks when he thinks about it. He uses Trio Chop IV on the Nurse when she comes with a small cup of medicine*
UmbreonEevee
UmbreonEevee
That sounds sad
FrostCrispz
FrostCrispz
I just have been thinking on a cubone theory. I mean, how could a marowak breed mutiple cubone eggs. Also, why are no pokemon mammals?
Le Marsouin
Le Marsouin
*Tyler comes over while crossing his arms* Sig Sig? (You were saying?)
UmbreonEevee
UmbreonEevee
Because that was the way the creator made them. Maybe they didn’t want them to be mammals. Bedsides, hatching an egg is a surprise so that the children would want to play the game more than if they had to obtain a Pokémon and breed them. I don’t think parents would like their children playing Pokémon if it was that way
FrostCrispz
FrostCrispz
I get that. It's just some of my fakemon are mammals.
UmbreonEevee
UmbreonEevee
Yeah, a few Fakemon are mammals and it makes sense that Pokémon could be mammals as well
An0maly
An0maly
That would be. . . awkward. Especially for an E-rated game.
UmbreonEevee
UmbreonEevee
It would be, lol
Le Marsouin
Le Marsouin
*Axew nods in agreement while trying to activate his Dragon Arts skill*
FrostCrispz
FrostCrispz
Yea, well I'm playing pkmn clover. That shows pokemon in the modern world.
Le Marsouin
Le Marsouin
*Axew is meanwhile playing on his laptop, as he is playing his own game of Pokéventure: Polar Unison*