• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

FroakiesFrubbles
FroakiesFrubbles
*le sigh*
Le Marsouin
Le Marsouin
*the Neourk sighs too* Well, it’s either that or I end up crying like a little baby for half an hour while my trainer tries to put the dummy in my mouth or sometimes even feed me my bottle of juice with supplements since I’m so picky...
FroakiesFrubbles
FroakiesFrubbles
It's just the Pokemon Center!
Le Marsouin
Le Marsouin
*the Neourk makes sure the black cloth hiding the thing he’s wearing on his bottom is securely tied* Yeah, the center of torture and extreme pain for Pokémon here!
FroakiesFrubbles
FroakiesFrubbles
Well, I think the pokemon center is fine, I don't know which one you go to, because it isn't torture for me.
Le Marsouin
Le Marsouin
*the Neourk sees his trainer wanting to take him to the Pokémon Center for his checkup as he growls at her while tossing a note* What do you mean it isn’t torture? They put this needle with this tube thing that they call the flu shot or something!
FroakiesFrubbles
FroakiesFrubbles
Yeah, well that hurts, but it barely hurts. Out of all the things that hurt, the flu shot barely hurts.
Le Marsouin
Le Marsouin
*the Neourk hits his trainer when she tries to pick him up as he doesn’t exactly like being held if he knows where she’s taking him* Barely? That thing feels like a sword burning through me! I’d rather take a bullet seed than that thing for crying out loud!
FroakiesFrubbles
FroakiesFrubbles
Woah, calm down! They give you a lolly afterwards!
Le Marsouin
Le Marsouin
*The Neourk hits his trainer again after she tries to offer him a pacifier since he doesn’t exactly like it too much* But... the other Pokémon laugh at me...
FroakiesFrubbles
FroakiesFrubbles
What other pokemon? It's not like your on a stage with a crowd of millions just watching you.
Le Marsouin
Le Marsouin
*The Neourk slaps his trainer once again since he’s not in the mood to go to the Pokémon Center* The ones in the waiting room...
FroakiesFrubbles
FroakiesFrubbles
Oh yeah... but they wouldn't laugh at you for no reason.
Le Marsouin
Le Marsouin
*The Neourk sighs* If they see someone crying they laugh... a lot. Seriously... and I have to resort to using my gun just to assert my power to them...
FroakiesFrubbles
Le Marsouin
Le Marsouin
*The Neourk sighs again since the gun is loaded with sonic rounds since he knows his trainer would probably talk with him a bit too much if he used the real thing* Well I mean... what else am I supposed to do... cry?