• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

SageNeb
SageNeb
Not in a while
Teapot
Teapot
When I have time.
Araraura
Araraura
It's already been over 3 months and we only get those promises that "We're working on it". I'm not the type of person who rushes someone because I know how long stuff takes, but that shouldn't take even a month.
Teapot
Teapot
You seem to be under the incorrect assumption that I don't have anything else to do. I want to update the TCM, but I literally do not have time to do it. I have a full-time job and several other projects that demand my attention. Please be patient.
Araraura
Araraura
Aren't there other people working on the site?
Merciless Medic
Merciless Medic
No. She is the only one able to edit this site's code. Nobody else can besides Doctor Oak, and he's off doing his own business working something more important that actually pays him.
Merciless Medic
Merciless Medic
If the other admins can edit the code, then they either don't want to, as they are put into positions where they are in charge of something else, or they don't know as much as Teapot when it comes to editing code. So your answer to that question is no. Be patient.