• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

EspeonTheBest
EspeonTheBest
Nova~ ♥ Good to see you!
Peachy Ace
Peachy Ace
Nice to see you two, I was stalking the Recent Activity and spotted you, so I came to say Hi, and cause last time we talked was 3 months ago~
EspeonTheBest
EspeonTheBest
Yeah, it's been a while. I thought I was here to stay a while back, but 3rd quarter for school hit me really hard and it was beginning to become far too stressful for me to do much other than homework and sleep XD
Anyway, I'm happy to see you're still active and about
Peachy Ace
Peachy Ace
Well, I know school can be hard to get by, but Spring Break is upon us, that's always nice. Thanks, Im almost always happy to see your online after a month or so too~
EspeonTheBest
EspeonTheBest
That's wonderful! Spring break sounds like a bliss. I need to hold out one more week, and then I'll get a few more days off. ♥
Peachy Ace
Peachy Ace
Ahh, it's just started for me. I hope your spring break will let out on Charms for some time. We could even RP like before? I'm much better at it, I swear <.>
EspeonTheBest
EspeonTheBest
You know, I could probably start one up now. My classes have informed me that the work load will lighten up next week, and I'd love to start using Charms as a stress relief again! I mean, as long as you'd be able to start it, we could start this weekend. :)
Peachy Ace
Peachy Ace
That sounds great! We would still need bto decide what it's based on and what not anyways, and I'd be happy to start everything off as well
EspeonTheBest
EspeonTheBest
Phenomenal! I personally haven't played as a Pokémon in a while, so that would be my preference, but do you have any plot ideas?
Peachy Ace
Peachy Ace
Well, straight off the bat I'm thinking Mystery Dungeon. Maybe Midnight and Solstice could be partners as they rid the world of evil?
EspeonTheBest
EspeonTheBest
Sounds like fun! I'd love to write something like that ♥
EspeonTheBest
EspeonTheBest
Write as in roleplay, I used incorrect terminology I'm sorry XD