• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Teapot
Teapot
I'm afraid I have no idea what you just tried to say, sorry. ^^; You might want to dispense with the RP stuff and speak to me directly – I'm afraid I can't work out what you're trying to tell me at all.
Le Marsouin
Le Marsouin
Oh, I apologize for that... I guess I might need to stop letting my Pokémon sneak in here. So, I am kinda getting a bit worried that the site might get a bit crazy or even worse, considering what is coming up on the first of April.
SageNeb
SageNeb
The "Pokémon Direct?" I'm pretty sure that's fake... nothing official is even announced yet
Le Marsouin
Le Marsouin
Not that, I’m referring to something else since I don’t want my little Neourk to see the site going crazy when the day comes...
Teapot
Teapot
@Nebulix I think @Kibago is referring to us playing some sort of prank on April Fool's Day, which we have occasionally done in the past (temporary themes, randomly changing words (like "Mega Pokémon" to "Super-Special-Awesome Pokémon"), and so on). We don't do them every year due to how busy we are, so I think @Kibago is trying to get a hint as to our plans.
SageNeb
SageNeb
Aww man... I would've LOVED permanent new themes... even if it is a prank...
Le Marsouin
Le Marsouin
All I can hope for is that it doesn’t involve the site being closed down and making us think that it was hacked and our accounts have been compromised and other stuff... because I’ve already seen that and let me just say that I wasn’t exactly too happy with that.
Teapot
Teapot
@Kibago I think we did that, like, a decade ago. I won't ever do it again. (Aside from anything else, cybersecurity is nothing to joke about anymore.)

@Nebulix I've noticed you asking that a lot. Do you have a particular problem with the current selection of themes, or are you just wanting more?