• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

*that* gay guy
*that* gay guy
Thank you someone who finally gets it
Andrewski
Andrewski
That’s like saying “heat isn’t hot, it just makes things hot.” If it makes things wet, it’s wet lol
*that* gay guy
*that* gay guy
No, heat can be hot, water can't be wet, it's not the same thing
Andrewski
Andrewski
If something comes out of the water, and you feel moisture on it, IT IS WET. Water is wet and makes other things wet. For example, if you are in your bathroom, about to get in the shower, and you check the water temperature by placing your arm in, your arm becomes wet! Thus, water is wet
*that* gay guy
*that* gay guy
Ok, you logic makes sense, but I still stand by my opinion, but honestly I already had this debate today and I'm not in the mood
Andrewski
Andrewski
Understandable. If you ever want to change your mind come and talk to me bro :up:
SageNeb
SageNeb
Water wet cuz I say so
Hotshot14380
Hotshot14380
wet
/wet/
adjective

covered or saturated with water or another liquid

water can't cover itself. It IS itself. Water is not wet.
Andrewski
Andrewski
Water molecules attatch to other water molecules. By definition, it makes those molecules wet.
Andrewski
Andrewski
Also, if you claim that water is not wet, you are saying that it is dry. A dry substance cannot make another substance wet.
SageNeb
SageNeb
Yes... blood does get covered by blood. That makes total sense.... it’s like saying a killer makes another person dead, so he is dead
SageNeb
SageNeb
So a fish in water is wet? But it doesn’t make other things in water wet. A wet thing does make other wet, but the original source isn’t. Also, just because another thing doesn’t make another wet, it isn’t dry.
Andrewski
Andrewski
You either have to say water is wet or dry. There’s no in between.