• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

BlueMew392
BlueMew392
Dang it. I was hoping that would make you stop struggling.
UmbreonEevee
UmbreonEevee
You’re so mean, Zenix! *continues to struggle and tries hard to break free on one tug*
BlueMew392
BlueMew392
*accidentally lets you go* Oh no!
UmbreonEevee
UmbreonEevee
*runs off and gets cold water, running toward Blaze to dump it on him* Yes!!!
BlueMew392
BlueMew392
*sigh* Oh well.
UmbreonEevee
UmbreonEevee
*pours water on Blaze and cheers* Finally!!
Kaiserinoo_
Kaiserinoo_
UWAAAAAH! *Blaze has fainted* *Starry comes in* Glad to see your fat mouth shut. and also, for making my friend faint, *throws something gliterry* No its not glitter. its fairy dust. *Teleports away then teleports back.* By the way, zenix, "Now Midnight, you don't wanna do something you wanna regret do you?" wish granted. *Teleports away*
BlueMew392
BlueMew392
Wish? What wish?
Kaiserinoo_
Kaiserinoo_
Just say i did what the opposite of what you said.
I made midnight regret what she did *teleports away*
UmbreonEevee
UmbreonEevee
*eyes widen on the word “fairy dust”* Starry, you didn’t! *starts to shake away the fairy dust and sees it on the floor and runs away from it*
Kaiserinoo_
Kaiserinoo_
Me:Really, someone should make a comic out of this.
Starry:pulls a string and a cauldron full of fairy dust gets poured* WAHAHAHAHAHA
UmbreonEevee
UmbreonEevee
(We should lol)

Noooooooo!!!!! We are going to die!!!!!!!! *runs around to try to escape the inescapable *
Kaiserinoo_
Kaiserinoo_
(then we shall call @Dootletail)
Pulls a string and midnight falls into a pool. FULL OF FAIRY DUST!* WAHAHAHAHAHHA
UmbreonEevee
UmbreonEevee
(Lol)
Noooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BlueMew392
BlueMew392
*looks at Midnight* Umm, need some help?
Kaiserinoo_
Kaiserinoo_
(OH DOOTLE!)
blaze woke up and sees the commotion* Wow thats over board
UmbreonEevee
UmbreonEevee
Yes, I need help!! We are going to die!!!
Peachy Ace
Peachy Ace
(I'm sorry for intruding you three, but could you possibly not do this here? I replied to the comment and I'm getting all these alerts now when April Fools has been over for almost a whole month :'|)
UmbreonEevee
UmbreonEevee
(I’m sorry, we can do the thing somewhere else)
Peachy Ace
Peachy Ace
(That would be appreciated, sorry for being such a stick in the mud about it though :'| We cool?)