• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

GottaKetchumAll
GottaKetchumAll
Comet Blaster
Comet Blaster
Of course you can draw Jetta!
Captain Cardboard
Captain Cardboard
Sure you can draw Del and John! Knock yerself out! :)
GottaKetchumAll
GottaKetchumAll
once I get started I'll need really descriptive descriptions. I'll start with Jetta and Del!
Captain Cardboard
Captain Cardboard
What sort of descriptive descriptions?
GottaKetchumAll
GottaKetchumAll
like, everything from their hair to eyes and shit. I'll ask questions and you try to answer:
First off, what kind of nose? cute perky nose, a bird nose, flat.. Hair color? highlights? curly? how long is it? piercings?
like, EVERYTHING.
GottaKetchumAll
GottaKetchumAll
AND SKIN TONE that especially
Comet Blaster
Comet Blaster
Okay,
Jetta is very pale, she has large, violet eyes, a small nose, and small lips. Her hair is shoulder length and very messy. Her hair is white, but the tips are black. She’s skinny and has long legs and arms. Her hoodie is a dark crimson and makes her look bigger than she actually is. The hood has white fur with black tips on it. Her leggings are black and torn at the bottom.
Comet Blaster
Comet Blaster
She wears white tennis shoes, but they have mud on the bottom.
Was that descriptive enough??
GottaKetchumAll
GottaKetchumAll
yeah that's perfect!
Captain Cardboard
Captain Cardboard
Alrighty then, I'll try my best. *takes deep breath* Del has brown eyes, and is also kinda pale, but not super pale. Her blonde hair seems kinda dirty and comes down only to about her neck. She wears a zip up purple hoodie, but keeps the hood down. On the back is a Koffing skull and crossbones or whatever you call it. Her dust mask is of similar style to one called Neomask (Google it).
Captain Cardboard
Captain Cardboard
Del wears purple jeans, which have a few holes in them. Her baseball bat is wooden, and is slightly worn. She wears tennis shoes.
Comet Blaster
Comet Blaster
AND JETTA WEARS A WHITE TANK TOP UNDER THE HOODIE SORRY I FORGOT
GottaKetchumAll
GottaKetchumAll
WELL DAMN I WAS GONNA DRAW HER NAKED XD
Also: how pale is pale?