• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Captain Cardboard
Captain Cardboard
You okay?
SS-I Never
SS-I Never
I have, actually. Those words coming out of their mouth, it feels like they fatally stabbed you in the heart and left you to die. They didn't, but, sometimes, you feel like the other option would've been better, as you feel like they wouldn't have to deal with your "worthless", "pathetic", or "stupid" self, and you didn't have to feel the sadness that drowns you like a rough ocean wave.
SS-I Never
SS-I Never
I had to deal with that, and, even worse, as I had no one to talk to me. I felt alone. No, I was alone. I felt as if I had no meaning.

But then I pondered it over. Why did they call me worthless? Did they actually mean it? What would happen if I were to leave that loved one for good? Would they even bat an eye?
SS-I Never
SS-I Never
If it is a loved one, then yes, they do care. It's just as human beings, we make the dumbest mistakes in our lives without even realizing it until you're confronted! But if you talk it over, then you might actually come to compromise.

That's what I did with my loved one, and we both shared each other's side of the story. We both broke down into tears, and I felt like we understood each other a little bit more.
SS-I Never
SS-I Never
You really just need to talk to your loved one, because, if they truly are your loved one, then they care deeply and immensely about you.

If they don't want to talk, then they don't care, and isn't your loved one, just a one. That may be hard to hear, but it's true. If they don't give you the time, then you shouldn't give them the satisfaction.
GottaKetchumAll
GottaKetchumAll
Thank you. You understand. That helped me... A lot.