• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

YourLittleSylvia
YourLittleSylvia
Yeah, but imagine an anime similar to Sonic X, where Kirby accidentally ends up in the real world! I think that'd lead to some cute and slightly disastrous activities, don't you agree?
SummerShaymin
SummerShaymin
Yes. I also get the feeling that that would butcher the chance of the English sun doing stupid stuff like Brock's rice ball/donut situation.
Peachy Ace
Peachy Ace
Actually, I don't think Kirby would do well in the real world. I do think an Kirby Anime needs to happen, but definitely staying within planet popstar.
YourLittleSylvia
YourLittleSylvia
There already is a Kirby anime. It's called Kirby of the Stars in Japanese and Right Back At Ya! in English.
Peachy Ace
Peachy Ace
Yes! I know that, I meant a new Anime!
YourLittleSylvia
SummerShaymin
SummerShaymin
That would actually be really cool, given the amount of characters the series has introduced.
SummerShaymin
SummerShaymin
Also, stupid add on question: Have you played Kirby Star Allies yet? I haven't, but I watched my friend play it once, and he managed to befriend Dedede. Yes, you can recruit Dedede if you're fast enough. Little tip.

My impatience to get this game is killing me. I haven't been this impatient since I was waiting for Ultra Sun.