• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

vaultie
vaultie
not at all, thank you! (also can i just say thats a really good icon and i love the way that artist draws guz)
Blonde
Blonde
Yea, I found his Guz's picture while scrolling on tumblr for a new picture to turn into my icon. from the alolan region next to magma grunts, Guz is my favourite.
vaultie
vaultie
guzma is my absolute #1 favorite i ♡♡♡♡♡♡ him dont even get me started bc i could talk for hours about how much i adore this fictional man
Blonde
Blonde
Haha! No I can obviously tell how much you adore him. During character modeling class he was probably the most talked about character when the game first dropped. My whole class loved him. I had to photoshop this man's art into an icon (with his permission ofc)
vaultie
vaultie
im SO thankful team skull and guzma are so well received and fan favorites. im so tempted to get the accessory pack and socks they just put up with the merch line on the pkmn center website.
Blonde
Blonde
Haha, Id buy em if you want them. They aren't took expensive.
Oh also, I read Chill to the bone replies every morning I get home, it's a nice read. It's been like two years since I roleplayed on Pokecharms, so I usually read thru the first page of the front page of rps. Yours caught my attention the most..
vaultie
vaultie
noooo omg ;; you dont have to buy anything for me. trust me im old enough now that i should be making my own $ to spend. but ty anyways! and ty for the compliments! im so super glad other people can enjoy my writing. writing about skull and guzma and my self insert is honestly just too much fun.
Blonde
Blonde
Oh.. I didn't mean I'd buy it for you LOL! I really meant just buy it cause it's not very expensive. sorry for that misunderstanding. You're welcome tho! Maybe we can RP one day. Currently scrapped all my character Ideas into one single one, I'm about to end his school saga now with my friend and his first step on his real journey will be in the alolan to visit his mom who is Professor Kukui's wife.
vaultie
vaultie
omg sorry you made it sound like you were offering to get me them LMAO ;; but yeah id be down for an rp! im fine with both group rps and one-on-one rps^^
Blonde
Blonde
ether one is fine with me. I like both as well.
vaultie
vaultie
yeah!! feel free to pm in that case if you have an idea for an rp cause itll be way easier than talking in comments lmao
Blonde
Blonde
Oh do you have discord? I find discord to be easier to talk then just the site in general.
vaultie
vaultie
yup i do! my discord is (U •́ .̫ •̀ U)#9518 (silly name i know but its cute)