• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

SS-I Never
SS-I Never
I know right! I'm still sad! ;_;
Finley Moon
Finley Moon
my friend was sad about teenage Groot and my other friend.... got too many refills on icee.
SS-I Never
SS-I Never
I'm still sad about best boi! (I won't say who it is, because spoilers for whoever happens to read this)

It's all Chris Pratt's fault!
Finley Moon
Finley Moon
Now I’m currently watching Doctor Strange in the TV
SS-I Never
SS-I Never
Nice. My bro bought Black Panther, and I wanna see it so bad.
Finley Moon
Finley Moon
I just finished Spider Man Homecoming
Finley Moon
Finley Moon
Also BlackPanther was a really good movie. My sister pointed out that the heroes that turned to dust aren’t dead and Earth is slowly being destroyed. I know it’s confusing but the ones who turned to dust are newer and u can’t kill off new characters.
SS-I Never
SS-I Never
SPIDERMAN HOMECOMING WAS SO AWESOME!

And, yeah, I already know that. There's also something in the comics that might be a big spoiler for the next Avengers movie.
Finley Moon
Finley Moon
I know... I have nerdy friends who know stuff lol
Hydreigonborn
Hydreigonborn
People who blame it all Chris Pratt need to rewatch the movie. There was only one outcome where the good guys win. If Chris Pratt beating the crap out of Thanos would have interfered with that one outcome, Doctor Strange would have stopped him.
SS-I Never
SS-I Never
@HydreigonBorn37 I was mostly just kidding bro, I know that was the only outcome possible for them to be able to defeat Thanos. I'm mostly just sad that best boi died. ;_;