• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
Eis
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Hey, noticed you haven't been on in awhile. Everything doing good, even amidst through all of this?
    Eis
    Eis
    Hey, thank you so much for checking up on me, it's really sweet of you. I'm sorry I'm only replying now, been trying to get stuff together in my real life before I come back to pokecharms proper. That being said, I'm fine and healthy, despite everything. I hope you're also doing well in these times. ♥
    Merciless Medic
    Merciless Medic
    Yup, I'm doing perfectly well. :D I have been busy taking care of my 8-month-old and my fiance, while having managed to not get sick all that much. xD
    Alright, stability. I have it now. Let’s do this
    Reactions: Merciless Medic
    Eis
    Eis
    Don’t remember how the notification system works but if any old friends see this shoot me a PM or something please I’m so lonely XD
    To the 5 people it matters to, I'm rebooting Nina, my main OC. I kind of used her in threads willy-nilly, so I'm wiping the slate clean now.
    Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Eis, happy birthday to you! X3 No rlly, I mean it: Happy b-day! *throws confetti*
    Reactions: Eis
    Eis
    Eis
    Ahhhhh oh my gosh thank you! Honestly this is the best surprise I've had all day. Thank you so much! ^_^
    Glitchy Gold
    Glitchy Gold
    No problem, friend!~
    Ha-ha, consistency? Presence? What are those? - Queen of sporadic alive-ness and falling off the face of the Earth, Eis.
    Hello! Thanks for the follow! :)
    Eis
    Eis
    Oh, no problem! You make some really good art, not to mention you seem like a cool person. (^-^)
    TooBlue12
    TooBlue12
    Thanks! Glad I do. ^^ And you seem really cool and nice too.
    Reactions: Eis
    Hey so just in case you decide to return to Charms, would you be interested in taking part in a possible reboot of the TOME RP from a while back?
    Eis
    Eis
    I'm not really leaving charms lol, just taking a more passive role for now. As much as I would love to join, I feel it would be irresponsible to join an RP at this time. Maybe if/when I get into a better situation that would allow for me to actually keep up with an RP. :p
    Mechanist Gamma
    Mechanist Gamma
    Aw, alright. I'm not starting it until a half-month from now, so hopefully that gives you time!
    So hey anyone got any tips for this grown adult on how to not be a socially awkward mess 24/7 on this site?
    Stuck in a perpetual state of limbo between getting started again and quietly fading into the background. :p
    I am sorry for hurting Plasma, but Maxie is a meme and I must support him and his dubbed voice.
    Thinking about writing a journey story soon. Any advice from the writers here?
    Eis
    Eis
    Thanks for the tips mate! I’ll be sure to think of something interesting
    SylvieThePokemonTrainer
    SylvieThePokemonTrainer
    You're welcome :)
    BurbleBurble
    BurbleBurble
    I'd like to consider myself a decent writer. Here's what I recommend- Journey fan fictions are a bloated section of Pokemon fanfiction, and most of which are unfinished. Try experimenting with smaller concepts and more self contained adventures with the character who is journeying. This way you get a feel for the personality behind them, and if you feel confident in the character you can then use the journey concept.
    Welp...after much too long, I am back. And it seems that every RP I was in prior to going dark has either moved on or died :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…