• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
Moon: *nuzzles Pain* Yep~ :3
Tom: I doubt it, and even if there are they probably wouldn't like me because I'm a Lunar Wolf and quite a few people thing the Lunar Wolves are freaks...
Lord Of Pain
Lord Of Pain
You need to brighten up and be more optimistic...
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
Tom: You don't think I've tried that? :@ Also, its kind of hard to be bright and cheerful due to how my life's been!
Moon: You joke around and are a little playful sometimes, though~ :'3
Lord Of Pain
Lord Of Pain
Dude I almost died... I know when life can be sickening but hey, when life gives you lemons.... call them yellow oranges and sell them for double the price :D
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
Tom: *sighs* Not gonna help...
Moon: I say we should just set him up on dates with a bunch of random girls. :p
Lord Of Pain
Lord Of Pain
Sounds good
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
Moon: ...You get to pick who to set him up on dates with, though, 'cause I don't have a clue who to pick. :'3
Tom: ...
Lord Of Pain
Lord Of Pain
Neither do I :'|
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
Moon: Might be a problem, then... :'| Uhh, just pick random people who come to mind, I guess?
Lord Of Pain
Lord Of Pain
Maybe I shouldn't pick, Molly came to mind :'|
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
Moon: ...Pain. Pain what the hell. Molly's 34 and going to have a kid soon, and Tom's only 16. What the frick's wrong with you. ._.
Tom: :'|
Lord Of Pain
Lord Of Pain
Many things according to my therapist....
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
Tom: You have a therapist? :'|
Moon: I think we might be outta luck on finding Tom a girlfriend, since you can think of anyone and I can't either, and the only person you thought of was Molly.... ;-;
Lord Of Pain
Lord Of Pain
And Star :?
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
Moon: *Now giving Pain a death glare* ......
Tom: Good job, you ticked your girlfriend off! XD Also Star's only 10, and also the most annoying person on the planet...
Lord Of Pain
Lord Of Pain
Sorry :'|
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
Moon: You better be.....
Tom: :3
Lord Of Pain
Lord Of Pain
.... I really am ;-;
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
Moon: Good. -.- Anyway, I guess we aren't going to be able to find Tom a girlfriend...
Maybe you could find him some friends atleast? :'3
Moon: Go away Midnight.
Lord Of Pain
Lord Of Pain
Friends aren't easy to make, he just has to follow his guts and open up to people when he gets comfortable around them...