• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

SS-I Never
SS-I Never
Boy finds book. Book kill people. Boy feels bad, but boy then doesn't feel bad because he kill bad guys. Boy becomes god; boy happy. Man wants to stop boy; boy gets mad. Man and boy fight.

DID YOU KNOW SHINIGAMI LIKE APPLES!?
(Death Note)
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
Devil tries to take over a world. Plan fails. He goes to another world hich of course is earth. Is powerless and must obey the laws of the land. Gets a job at a Mcdonalds knock-off fast food joint and is really amazing at it. Hero that defeated him finds him and stalks him while she tries to come up with a plan to destroy him.

Angels are jerks.

(Devil is a Part-Timer)
Aura
Aura
Two groups of thugs try to take over a train at the same time while a monster stalks it. Guy from a mob tries to give a girl her button back and stumbles across an immortal. A young girl tries to find her dumbass brother. A group of alchemists summon the devil. None of this is presented in chronological order.

(Baccano!)
Aura
Aura
Here’s another one: small white red eyed cats try to save the universe using the wishes of young girls.

(Madoka Magica)
kageyama
kageyama
small crow boy becomes the nemesis of a tall crow boy. both crow boys end up hitting a ball over a net with each other, and become the ultimate power duo. lots of cat boys, owl boys, and eagle boys compete against the crow boys. also, everybody is shipped with everybody.

(this is a reaaally easy one oops)
SS-I Never
SS-I Never
Another from me:

Heard of boy meets world?
Well, get ready for girl meets DRAGON. And then other dragons. Including a loli, a butler, a rival, and BIG TITTIES and here's the twist...THEY'RE ALL DRAGONS TOO. Tune in for wacky adventures!
(Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid)
Platinum_
Platinum_
a girl whos not good at anything finds a stray talking cat that hands out pins that can grant magic powers lol

(sᴀɪʟᴏʀ ᴍᴏᴏoooooᴏᴏɴ)
kageyama
kageyama
reaaaaally big, stupid dudes keep eating little dudes, and they’re sick of it. the little dudes want to kill all of the big dudes, especially this one little dude who can also turn into a big dude. lots of blood and extreme detail in everyone’s eyes.

hehe anotha incredibly easy one
SS-I Never
SS-I Never
In a world where everyone is super-d-duper, but then there's this little boi who also wishes to become super-d-duper.
Little boi meets the most super-d-super of all the super-d-supers, American boi. American boi tells little boi he can't be a super-d-duper, little boi depressed. Little boi does something stupid, American boi gives him powers.
SUPER-D-DUPER HIGH SCHOOL.

(My Hero Academia)
kageyama
kageyama
@SS-I Never i’m cackling at super-d-duper american boi