• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

bioaura
bioaura
I have to train like 8 more shinies to lvl 100 XD
Sy Kage
Sy Kage
Speaking of training shinies, I'm not sure if I should evolve my Stunky. Skuntank looks kinda obnoxious.
bioaura
bioaura
The same dilemma with my shiny yanma I personally will evolve my shiny yanma because I consider I would limit its potential even though yanmega's aren't my very favorite. But in my opinion shiny skunktank doesn't look so bad.
Sy Kage
Sy Kage
Okay, I'm just worried because this one YouTuber called Bunny Go Smash evolved their shiny Nuzleaf, and now complains 'it looks like an old hag. I hate this thing.' I don't want the same problem.
bioaura
bioaura
Well look at it like this shinies are unique to a person (and I add literaly they are MADE for that person) if its special to you its not really supposed to change unless what you think you feel isn't true.
bioaura
bioaura
Like when I traded away my shiny jygglypuff and the trainer evolved it and I asked for the trade back and saw that I was shocked and didn't really like it but eventually I grew fond to it thus the rein of the psyduck headed shiny wigglytuff started XP