• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

sonicpokemonlover
sonicpokemonlover
Yep! Tails Doll, Rainbow Factory, and (I've heard of) Cupcakes. I've only read Sonic.Exe, Tails Doll and Rainbow Factory.
CloudLine64
CloudLine64
Oh...I've read Ben Drowned,Sonic.EXE,Eyeless Jack,and Jeff the killer.NONE of them were scary.
sonicpokemonlover
sonicpokemonlover
I've heard of Jeff, Jack, and Ben. I like the Sonic.Exe one, as it's Sonic related, but when he killed my 2 of my fav Sonic char, Tails and Knux, I didn't like it that much. If he WAS real or something, or he appeard in my house, I'd smack/slap/scream in his face.
CloudLine64
CloudLine64
lol! have you seen Pewdiepie's reaction to the game? priceless reactions!
sonicpokemonlover
sonicpokemonlover
Not Pewdiedie. Oh, I've seen MasterMaxX's reaction tho! XDDDD He was all, 'AH! AH AH AH AH! And then I think he screwed up the video, becuz there was stadic and the whole video went black, but the video stopped and it wasn't paused. AWESOMLY CREEPY! XDD
CloudLine64
CloudLine64
XD Ha ha ha!
sonicpokemonlover
sonicpokemonlover
XDDDDDDDDDDDD I think A) He screwed up his camera for a little joke, B) Sonic.Exe is cursing the game, or C) Somebody messed with his cam and video to make it LOOK like the game is cured wheneva a teenager plays it! XD
CloudLine64
CloudLine64
XD So frickin halarious!
sonicpokemonlover
sonicpokemonlover
IKR?! LOLLLLZ
raymangirl6
raymangirl6
i heard of him, he is super CREEPY!!
sonicpokemonlover