• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Crimson Sun
Crimson Sun
I legit did not hear about this. If you need any BTS info, I can’t hook you up. But any other groups? Well that’s out of my boundaries lol
Platinum_
Platinum_
lmao yess Seulgi was filming a reality show "Law Of The Jungle" and during filming she was away from the other members (who usually keep her on a filter to not spoil anything) and she straight up just mentioned many months of practicing for new choreography for new music in august
Crimson Sun
Crimson Sun
Ahh shit, I need to watch Law of the Jungle again, forgot Seulgi was part of it this season. But now I got a new choreography to learn, my dancing ass is ready to make another dance cover lol
Platinum_
Platinum_
ME OH MY GOD. DO YOU MAKE COVERS TOO WTF ?

seriously this jinx thing that keeps happening with us needs to stop im getting s p o o k e d
Crimson Sun
Crimson Sun
Yass, honestly, name name a kpop song and I will at least know the chorus dance. There are lots of songs I know the whole dance to lol. It’s a workout alright
Platinum_
Platinum_
accurate af. I mean personally im pretty scrawny (hence me materializing that into most of my characters so that I can roleplay more realistically), but dancing, especially to kpop, definitely keeps me in decent shape lmao. I literally just finished learning Blooming Day last night and oh my god. some groups are just wild when it comes to choreo.
Crimson Sun
Crimson Sun
I mean, have you tried a BTS dance? That shit good, but dancing it hurts like holy. Girl groups are so much easier to dance to tbh, thus I have a tendency to dance to girls groups more than boy groups generally. I legit learned all of Twices and BlackPink title songs already lol
Platinum_
Platinum_
yeah I actually uploaded a cover to Fake Love a week or two ago, as its one of the easier BTS dances in my opinion. Anpanman is probably my overall favorite because its so fun but dang it makes me sweat like a bih.
Platinum_
Platinum_
and SAME w/ the whole gg choreograph thing. I think I learn/focus more on the girls choreos bc they're easier to add personal styling into, which is always fun. Idk though, some groups like Gfriend and certain RV songs have some difficult af routines
Crimson Sun
Crimson Sun
HOLD UP
YOU UPLOAD YOUR COVERS???
I just do the covers and laugh to myself on how stupid I look. You have the GUTS to post your own dancing? I commend you even more Platinum
Platinum_
Platinum_
boiii you dont even understand. i only upload them because i'm semi-confident in them, but overall their very very cringey. i only have around 20 subs but a solid 5 are pretty active + super nice, so they tend to reassure me despite all the mistakes i make hahaha. (plus i lowkey just want to be able to enter those 1thK cover contests on the slight possibility of hearing some of my idols say my name ha kill me.)