• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

TooBlue12
TooBlue12
Heya! :D
Peachy Ace
Peachy Ace
It's been awhile, how have you been lately?
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
I have been good, I have an interview for a job in a few hours. I'll be leaving for it in 40 minutes. I'm pretty nervous.
Peachy Ace
Peachy Ace
Oh? You have nothing to worry about, I'm sure.
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
:) Thanks. So what about you? What have you been up to? Just chilling and enjoying your summer?
Peachy Ace
Peachy Ace
Mostly yes. My step-sister is visiting for a few days, so I have that to look forward to. Although she is asleep at the moment.
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
Ah okay. :) Been doing anything you've been meaning to do but couldn't because of school or whatever until it was summer and you have more free time?
For me I've finally been playing more of my Ultra Moon game since I still haven't finished it.
Peachy Ace
Peachy Ace
Oh, I've been playing Splatoon 2 on my Switch, I just recently got the Octo Expansion :3
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
Oh sweet! :)
:'| I don't have a switch...yet. I hope to save up and buy one eventually, I really do want to get pokemon let's go eevee and any other future pokemon games they will be releasing on the switch.