• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Dootletail
Dootletail
Hi~!
OMS I MISSED YOU SO MUCHCOJIFCAUOPQJXQOXEDXIOAPJWDEQXJPO
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
How've ya been? Also I've missed you too! :D
Dootletail
Dootletail
The average, nothing exciting really is happening. You?
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
Nothing much, been fighting with my kitten since he likes attacking my ankles and feet literally everytime I try to do something...
Dootletail
Dootletail
Lol, my cat does that all the time too XD
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
Mine is probably worst though 'cause he's a kitten, and I'm 99.9% sure kitten teeth and especially claws are sharper than adult cat teeth and claws. XD
Dootletail
Dootletail
Oh XD
Sometimes when my cat’s nails haven’t been clipped in it seems AGES, when my cat walks it making a clicking noise I should call it? Because that’s how long his nails are. And it’s SUPER annoying at night, and pretty creepy when you don’t know what the sound is XD
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
XD My kitten likes to stay awake literally almost all night, and run back and forth across the room as loudly as he can, and also get into basically anything he can get into, so I have to get up several times to see what he's doing. And its worst because my room is in the attic, so he can push stuff down the stairs... >.>
Dootletail
Dootletail
Lol, for some apparent reason at random times my cat will run around the house and then jump on the couch.
By the way, what’s your cat’s name? :3