• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Dootletail
Dootletail
Sure! I’d be happy to.
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
Yay~! I think one of the cats I really want them to be based off of is Squirrelflight, since she's my favoruite cat of all, plus I really like her colors. The other two I want to be Ivypool and Hollyleaf, but at the same time, I also really want the other two to be Tawnypelt or Bramblestar, or Tallstar or Whitestorm..
Dootletail
Dootletail
Okay, so, I think one of them should be based off Whitestorm, sense to me he’s one of the best back-ground characters, I also think you should pick Ivypool because DUH IVYPOOL’S THE BEST, and Tawnypelt.
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
Mkay~! :D Now I just need to figure out a name for them, and I can go ahead and try to draw them~
Dootletail
Dootletail
Okay! So do you have the names, or should I make them up? :3
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
I don't have a clue what to name them. :'3 By the way, I'm actually just making one Warriorsona, I'm just basing them off of three different cats. I just noticed the way I was typing made it sound like I was making three instead of one...
Dootletail
Dootletail
Oh... okay lol... so, do you want me to chose from one of the three cats I picked? :3
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
If you want to~ :p Also, I finished drawing them~ Was gonna wait til' I came up with a name for her before I drew her, but meh. XD
Dootletail
Dootletail
Okay... how about Rustspots, or Rustpelt? Because the brown markings/spots remind me of rust.
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
I can't remember if the cats in Warriors even know what rust is or not, though. XD
Dootletail
Dootletail
Oh, lol
But if they did, do you like it?
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
Yes! :3
Dootletail
Dootletail
Thank you! So, should I pick other names? :3
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
If you want to~ :3
Dootletail
Dootletail
Hmm... okay.. I actually like Rustpelt and Rustspots... So...
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
I'm pretty sure the cats in Warriors don't know what rust is, though, sadly. ;-; ...Even though Firestar's kittypet name was RUSTy. XD
Dootletail
Dootletail
Lol! Okay... how about... Dirtpelt and Dirtspots?
Don’t you dare tell me they don’t know what dirt is XD
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
Why dirt though XD
Dootletail
Dootletail
Umm... okay then... I don’t have any ideas right now XD do u have any ideas?
Midnight Heart
Midnight Heart
Not really... XD