• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

TooBlue12
TooBlue12
Welcome to Pokecharms Sonaga! :)
Sona24
Sona24
Thank you!
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
If you need any help around the site feel free to ask me and I'd gladly help you out however I can. ^-^
Sona24
Sona24
Thank you! Though i think leaning through experience is a lot more fun! though i would like to ask one thing, Are the mods here strict? if they have any
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
:) Yes there are mods on this site and they can be strict. So be sure to read the rules and follow them, especially if you plan to role-play on the rule playing forums. But as long as you follow the rules and are kind and considerate to other members you won't have any problems and the mods can be very nice at times when they aren't busy.
Sona24
Sona24
Oh, ok! thank you for telling me! I don't think i'll be roleplaying to be honest.... :D
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
And that is okay. :) Just because you are a member doesn't mean you have to feel obligated to do so. There is a lot more you can do on this site. Like checking out the creative corner or making trainer cards. There is also the news page where you can read the latest news about the pokemon games.
Sona24
Sona24
sounds fancy to me!
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
:D It is all pretty nice. My favorite place is the creative corner since there is a bunch of art and written works made by other members of the site. You can also upload art or stories you have made yourself to it too.
Reactions: Sona24