• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

YourLittleSylvia
YourLittleSylvia
What idea? Can you summarize it for me please?
Jayblade
Jayblade
Read the post if you want a better explanation but here's mine, basically he said that the class 1-A members could guard Sylvia at different times (I honestly recommend you read his post, this is a shitty explanation)
YourLittleSylvia
YourLittleSylvia
I like that idea. I'll read it to get better details. Thanks for letting me know.
Jayblade
Jayblade
no need to thank me
Jayblade
Jayblade
are there any characters that you want specifically for bodyguards, or should all characters guard her at least once
YourLittleSylvia
YourLittleSylvia
Well, I think it'd be best to start with Kenji, especially since he knows Kokoro. It could be a chance meeting, technically, and Sylvia still has Kokoro's notebook that she wants to return. Maybe Kenji knows that Kokoro got removed from the school? I don't know. It's probably better that way, though.
Jayblade
Jayblade
yeah, and even though we will not get attacked I think Kenji's quirk is one of the best suited for combat (along with people like Ingo, crystal etc.)
Jayblade
Jayblade
u still there?