• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

YourLittleSylvia
YourLittleSylvia
I'm feeling better, but I'm going to unexpectedly shut on and off because I'm not okay overall :) It's okay though, I've got people who care about me irl, and it means a lot that you care too. Just letting you know real quick, in case you were afraid, no, I don't want to commit suicide anytime soon, so there goes that worry.
Jayblade
Jayblade
I'm really glad that you weren't thinking of killing yourself, but literally take all the breaks that you need
YourLittleSylvia
YourLittleSylvia
Thank you so much~~
Jayblade
Jayblade
Don't thank me, I'm just care about your health and well being that's all
Jayblade
Jayblade
but just take care of yourself
Jayblade
Jayblade
do u use discord, if so what is ur name and tag
YourLittleSylvia
YourLittleSylvia
I don't anymore; bad memories and experiences with other people. If I come back, they'll try to get back to me and I don't want to connect with them anymore.
Jayblade
Jayblade
wow some people are just dicks
YourLittleSylvia
YourLittleSylvia
It's not just that. They seem like genuinely nice people, but they're part of an old RPing site I was a part of and they probably would think I wanted to come back, which I don't. I told them I left them for good because I couldn't handle the kind of things I was being told.
YourLittleSylvia
YourLittleSylvia
Just to clarify, it was Yu-Gi-Oh!, and like most card games people try to teach me, the people teaching me how to do good with my favorite archetype kept making me feel worse and worse about myself without meaning to, so I left and never came back.
Jayblade
Jayblade
oh you mean they were demanding or something
YourLittleSylvia
YourLittleSylvia
Yeah. Plus, I'm just too sensitive for a site like that, so I left and stuff.
Jayblade
Jayblade
Lucky it wasn't me I would lose my temper, If I ever seem like I'm getting angry btw just know I have anger issues