• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

waluigipinball
waluigipinball
bsdhjkfadghjgkhGHKGHKGHKGHKGH
SORRY
I'LL REPLY STILL THOUGH
Salted_Apples
Salted_Apples
no, it's cool, I'm just joking lol :)
Salted_Apples
Salted_Apples
I SWEAR TO GOD IF I GET NINJA'D AGAIN I'M QUITTING POKECHARMS GFDJKFGDI:GJDF
waluigipinball
waluigipinball
YOU WON'T I JUST SAW YOUR POST
I'M TYPING A REPLY NOW
Salted_Apples
Salted_Apples
*HYPERVENTILATION INTENSIFIES*
waluigipinball
waluigipinball
D O N E
it's a shitty post lol
by the way feel free to put saiorse in uncomfortable positions, she has a knack for getting herself in awkward situations
Salted_Apples
Salted_Apples
lmao

I don't get why people have this stigma that if a boy and a girl share a room it's weird, probably just another useless social construct.

T H E Y F I N N A B A N G - society
waluigipinball
waluigipinball
yeah ikr it's so annoying?? and if a girl and a boy are friends it's like "YOU GUYS ARE DATING LOL"
like... fuck off lmao no we are not
Salted_Apples
Salted_Apples
took the words right out of my mouth. get plenty of flak for having female friends, just kinda get accustomed to it to be honest.
waluigipinball
waluigipinball
YEAH! i kind of get used to the jokes about it but it does annoy me when people are like "ohhh you have an inside joke with josh, you're in love with him" shut up ya bitch i'm not
it does suck when a guy/girl only makes friends with you so he can have a chance at dating you though. like, becoming friends and then dating is fine but like, when dating someone is the SOLE reason you befriend them it can rly hurt
Salted_Apples
Salted_Apples
exactly.
Salted_Apples
Salted_Apples
wait did saiorse just take off her shirt right in front of Ernest???