• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

TheJustinMann
TheJustinMann
It’s kinda worth it, kinda not. There are a bunch of babies who complain which team is the best, and it can be tedious having to go miles to get a Pokémon you want because they’re random spawn, but otherwise, it’s a pretty good game. Trading made it a lot more fun, and they’re soon gonna implement battling.
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
Yup! I am excited. So which team are you on? I joined Mystic. :? I have a lot of Instinct friends though
TheJustinMann
TheJustinMann
I’m on Valor, but I honestly don’t have an opinion on which team is the best. Mystic is the most joined, Valor is considered the strongest, and Instinct are the underdogs. But honestly, it doesn’t matter. They’re probably all the same...
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
:D Yeah, each are different and same in many ways. It doesn't really matter what team you are on. As long as you have fun. :)
Which I have been! I caught myself and eevee and Torchic this morning! I really need to go find a pokestop soon though. Running low on pokeballs ><'
Hollow Omega
Hollow Omega
How're you liking it so far? Personally I hate it when it has updates so frequently, my phone has no room so I have to spend way too much time deleting stuff to be able to play it again. >=O Also #TeamRedTeamBest @ThatJustin’sASpy!
TheJustinMann
TheJustinMann
Do you mean team Valor or RED team? XD(me and my TF2 references)