• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Fraseandchico
Fraseandchico
The Time guardian one.
Fraseandchico
Fraseandchico
Mechanist Gamma
Mechanist Gamma
Maybe...?
Fraseandchico
Fraseandchico
I'm guessing you're saying maybe because either:
1. You haven't decided
2. You have no idea what I'm talking about.
RhythmThief
RhythmThief
I don't really know anything about it. Perhaps you could tell me some more about the universe/premise of the RP?
Mechanist Gamma
Mechanist Gamma
Uh... both. I kinda remember you talking to me about the universe once but I remember nothing about it.
Fraseandchico
Fraseandchico
So, uh, basically, the whole idea of it is based around The Cores, these cores represent different things, and are shaped in a similar way to the Chaos emeralds. When a monster named Selensa(A shapeshifting Demon spirit) awakened.
Fraseandchico
Fraseandchico
in order to protect themselves, the cores locked him away for centuries, and set up their Temples in such a way that those who were worthy would gain tons of power, but are bound(Alongside anyone who is born into their family who is also worthy) to protect the cores.
Fraseandchico
Fraseandchico
At the start of this RP, nobody has proved themselves worthy, and Selensa reawakens, recruiting monsters in order to replenish his energy. You can probably guess some what happens in the RP.
Mechanist Gamma
Mechanist Gamma
Intriguing.
Fraseandchico
Fraseandchico
Yea. The main reason I want it to be a rp rather than a written work, is because I am having a hard time coming up with good characters, after all, it took 4 years to get one character(who isn't in this part of the whole story) to be not rubbish(or trash if you speak simplified English).
Fraseandchico