• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

The Kitsune
The Kitsune
Sounds interesting. Did you want to PM details, or post here?
Mechanist Gamma
Mechanist Gamma
I may as well post here.
So I just watched the latest video made by Connor the Waffle on an anime called "World War Blue". Basically it's a terrible anime with an epic setting - making the wars between Nintendo and SEGA in the 1990s into an actual war and making all the characters human. It was a bootleg so they weren't allowed to use the official names and such.
Mechanist Gamma
Mechanist Gamma
The basic thought for the RP is "What if that was good, and what if some details were changed around to make the Nintendo characters not just the villains"? So I'm thinking it'd be a crowd of human characters, each with unique magical abilities and equipment to fit the characters from their games, and sorted them all into guilds?
Mechanist Gamma
Mechanist Gamma
The main villains of the RP at the moment are Ganondorf (called Grima by the Ylisseans), Eggman (a tyrannical dictator of the Eggman Empire that Sonic and Tails escaped from in their backstory), Hyness and the Jamba Guild (basically an insane cult) and the Risen, mindless monsters.